Old sonic Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GKWX2

Does the old sonic tv show's Come on Still I miss that one episode when tails Stept in that Fast gum thing eggman Made and Tails Ran faster than sonic i loved that one.

Seeing as how everyone seems to have different cable stations on at different times in different locales, you're better of checking some sort of tv guide website (like http://www.tvguide.com).

Upon checking TVGuide.com myself, the only Sonic cartoon on in my area at all is Sonic X. I don't see any of the old shows anywhere, rerun stations or otherwise.

Walan said:
*puts shotgun to mouth*

*puts Walan's shotgun away and put a Redemeer from UT in the stomatch*

FIRE!

Eggman: Oh no! Pikawil blew up the whole world and I won't be able to conquer it! SCREW YOU!

Bugger off, you Sonic-buggering ratbags. w00t pies~!

I tihnk I know what episode you're talking about.....

Well, you could try finding them on the Internet, though I highly doubt you'd find the English version of Sonic Le Rebelle (not that it was any better than the French version).

Cyberlink420 said:
Director's cuts of AoStH and SatAm are being remade into a series called Totally Sonic. :mrgreen:

*grabs Cyberlink420 by the shirt*

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFORMATION? TELL ME!

*lets go*

...um...please?

One of the weapons from Unreal Tournament. Basically, it's a small nuclear missile that you can only fire once, and kills just about anything near where it hits. The closest example in SRB2 would be the Armageddon Shield.

Ok then. I'll use a fusion a Perfect Chaos, FinalHazard and Metal Overlord. I'll name it...

Final Metal Perfect Chaos Overlord Hazard!!!

Tell me where you got that info or I'll use my mutant and destroy the world not ONCE, not TWICE but THRICE!!!

I still have no clue what you're talking about. My little experience with SA2:B tells me it might be Sonic-related...

Perfect CHaos, Final Hzard and Metal Overlord are the final bosses of SA/DX, SA2/b and Heroes, respectively.

Sorry is this is reviving an old topic but if you live in the UK because i dunno if this channel is in the US. Unfortunetly this channel is a kids channel its called Pop+ and it features AOSTH for anyone who wanted to know i was watching it the other day it brought back memories.

Pop+ @ 17:10 (I think thats the right time)

Now everyone who asked when bumping isn't bad: This is an example. Shiverz actually added something to the topic. If you have something to add that actually means something, bumping is more than acceptable, it's actually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back