Official SRB2 Ventrilo Channel - (Down until further notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Gaaradude6969. Once I get that PC up and running, I can leave it on forever. My parents don't even go into the room where the PC currently is atm. Once I put back the computer, I will need the current SA's to join and then they can recreate their accounts so when I am gone, they can deal with any problems that may happen.

Sonict

Problem solved. I simply unplugged my mousepad - it showed if my system was on.

You can all return to my server now, I've put it back online.

I put back together the dedicated "Vent" server. Now I need to find a network cable and install vent on it and set it up. I wonder where the cable went...

Sonict

Hello, Everyone.

Currently atm, Spazzo's vent server is down. My back-up one is up at the moment and has been up for about a day now. I still need to find a network cable for the dedicated one so I can set it up.

Sonict

Bump! And... Triple Post! *Shot*

Anways, check out the first post for details. I have now become the official Ventrilo server. I would like a back-up server set up just in case the dedicated one goes down for any reason. IRC is the best way to contact me for that. Don't use PM's or post here or email me. I prefer to do it through IRC.

Update: Look at the first post in this topic to see what is new.

Since my IP decided to change yet again >.> Use my domain name instead: sonict.is-a-geek.org <-- This should work everytime since if my ip changes, my router should be able to update the information about any new ip changes. I wish I knew why my ip keeps changing now. I wonder if my ISP is shutting down this set of IP addresses...

You have to get vent 2.3 to connect for now. You could also wait until Sonict gets the 3.0 server up, but that may take a while.

Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
i googled that and got nothing do you mean "Vent" as in "Team Speak" or as something else if so a link would be handy.
Ventrillo is not TeamSpeak. Look on the first page for the download link. :\

Just to let guys know. I will be at my cottage for the xmas holidays and since I will be gone, if anything happened to my Ventrilo server like a power outage and crap, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it so I will be shutting down the server just before I leave tomorrow.

I won't have available internet access out there although I will try and see if I can at least get on the net every few days so I can see how things are doing here.

I should be back at my home at January 8, 2008. When I get back, I will restart the Ventrilo server.

Enjoy the holidays guys and have a happy new year.

I would like to thank _4ndy_ for helping me out over the holidays. I have now got the official Ventrilo server up. I hope this will be a good year and I want TeamSpeak 3 ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back