Official SRB2 Ventrilo Channel - (Down until further notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, if only I didn't delete my IRC so the logs could be saved. We were debating on this, but I really didn't feel like downloading 20 more MB on my hard drive.

Spazzo said:
Hey guys, I'm just going to point out that we've switched to Ventrilo, hence the new topic title.

Yay.

Good job, Spazzo. You also made the server die about 40 minutes ago >.>

Oh well. I'm sure that will be fixed shortly.

Sonict

Any GOOD justification for switching to Ventrillo other than.
Code:
(1:46:13 PM) Sonict: I`ll_Begin. The voice quality alone is worth it

Well guys. I got my Back-Up Ventrilo server running atm. Unfortunately, I will be leaving soon today and this backup one will be off.

Almost every weekend, I am not here. That is how it goes for me. Hopefully, Spazzo's will be up soon.

Sonict

I'll Begin said:
Any GOOD justification for switching to Ventrillo other than.
Code:
(1:46:13 PM) Sonict: I`ll_Begin. The voice quality alone is worth it
Doesn't seem like it. >_>

This makes me wonder why my original idea about ventrilo was looked down upon early this year. Lol, glad to see it's vent now seeing as I have it on my computer already.

Hey guys, I think I might have a bit of an issue. My mom decided to power down my system while I was sleeping, to "conserve energy". She has also announced that she wants me to power down my system every day, at night, meaning that the next time I can boot it up is the afternoon of the day after.

I'm looking into ways of possibly faking shutdown (Possibly removing the ability to press the Power button, or just making the computer look as if it's off), but as of now, the Vent server is offline for this very reason, and will probably stay offline until about 3:15.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes. I direct you all to Sonicts backup Vent server, for the time being. If things don't end up going smoothly, Sonicts backup may become the Offical Vent Server.

Heh. I guess that explains why I couldn't connect last night. Hmmm... I need to put back together my old P3 866 PC since it was apart because I had to borrow some parts to test out a motherboard before I installed one. Once I put it back together, I'll get vent installed on it. The only problem with this vent server would be that my bro likes downloading anime using bit-torrent thus my connection would be used quite a bit. Also, it could make me not have the ability to play an srb2 netgame...

As it is though, I don't play many netgames so if this does become the official server, I guess it will become one.

Sonict

Huh boy.
I probably would be a good idea to switch to Sonict's server, unfortunately, he's always gone on weekends, so maybe Spazzo could get his server online on weekends? Probably not, Sonict could proably keep his comp on while he's gone.[/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back