Official SRB2 Ventrilo Channel - (Down until further notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do to Penopat bugging me to death and then some for it, I've decided to post a snippet of a Teamspeak sample recording.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/om74ms
NOTE: Contains Vulgar Language. Thanks Peno! :)

If I remember correctly, Penopat, Flame, Myself, and some others were present in this netgame. Penopat is the guy who always accuses people of cheating, I'm the guy who talks too much (and who has the clearest voice, because I recorded it), and Flame is the guy who randomly screams things. There might be other people in it, but I'm just too tired to search through it and try mixing and matching voices with users.

Oh...my goodness.. why wasn't I there? That is a huge 15 people! It must have been really active that day.

DanteEX said:
Im having difficulties.Itried to talk thourgh my mic,didn't work,tried my Head phone,didn't work.Please,is there anything else I can use?
Yeah, just use your telekinetic powers, I'm sure those will work.

As they say on the Xbox Live forums...

There should be a rule. "You have not the right to use this team speak server until your balls drop..."

Because we all know what a squeeky ten year old is like when he learns curse word number 'f'.

On another note, 159000th post FTW.

Mmm, for some reason my voice has gotten a bit lighter lately (It won't decide what it wants to be when it grows up). I need to get a microphone anyway. Of course if people spew out the f word at least 82 times a min, like they always do, I wouldn't stay.

Nope. We won't be swearing that much. The only times we will do that is when we are in a netgame and something happens in it like when you get hit, died, etc... Otherwise, we act like any other person would in real life. Sure, there will be swearing but not enough times to be annoying. I know I would hate it if it was like that.

Sonict

Sonict said:
Otherwise, we act like any other person would in real life.
Really, because I know a guy who pretty much says ******* between every word he says in real life. Stupid meat-headed red neck.

I have the same problem as nickrawls has. I sound like a retarded drunk person on teamspeak. Im 10 years old too. :D (offtopic I heard my big brother say every curse word on xbox 360 live. offtopic)

Sonict said:
Nope. We won't be swearing that much. The only times we will do that is when we are in a netgame and something happens in it like when you get hit, died, etc... Otherwise, we act like any other person would in real life. Sure, there will be swearing but not enough times to be annoying. I know I would hate it if it was like that.

Sonict

Sans Penopat.

Spazzo said:
Sonict said:

Sonict

Sans Penopat.

D:

Why, Segmint? You get to talk with players online, even while in netgames. It's virtually lagless (this is coming from the server), and it's fun. It really makes CTF more fun, because you don't have to type as often.

Maybe so, but I've yet to see something convince me otherwise. I mean, there aren't many people joining apparently, all people do is play netgames and chat, and that's basically it.

I may give it a try someday, but so far, it seems underdeveloped amongst the community. :|

mean, there aren't many people joining apparently,
Completely false. Haven't you looked a few posts back? I posted an image of 15 people in the chatroom.

all people do is play netgames and chat

Well, what else do you want us to do, in a voice chat program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back