Official Level Design Contest: September/October

Status
Not open for further replies.
note. Rusty Bucket Bay may be delayed to the next contest only If I don't finish it in time.

Well, I'm almost glad I'm not entering the SP division. It seems we have some decent entries, so I'm really looking forward to commenting on 'em, as opposed to looking at them as the enemy.

Just a reminder: Contest entries are due this Wednesday at 7PM Eastern US Time. We currently only have 7 entries, none of which are CTF, so try to get something in.

so this might be a CTF free contest? I should had done more work on Medivo CTF, but as of now it's a holding wad for a big Sally statue ment for Sally Shrine zone

Castletania has been sent in. since part od BW3 was used I blocke access to the parts not part of the track, but they are still visable if you go looking for them. also I've placed arrow signs where I think they will help. Expect to run into very few invisable walls but only in spots where they may make sence.

Such as:

srb20288.png

On the bridge,

srb20289.png

at the second set of stairs so yo just can't skip the whole flight,

srb20290.png

and being used in the windows to help keep the robots from getting on the track.

Chances are good that I'll submit Arid Ruins act 2. Maybe something to look forward to.

FuriousFox said:
Just a reminder: Contest entries are due this Wednesday at 7PM Eastern US Time. We currently only have 7 entries, none of which are CTF, so try to get something in.
Well, after hearing that, I might try my hand at a CTF level again. (no, it won't be 2D...)

A 2-day ctf?! o_O

Woe is me! -_- I wish I had worked on my ctf instead of starting a circuit... but I had my reasons.

I'll be submitting as soon as I can get one last play-through and check-up in.

No offence Glaber, but rather bad use of texture by my eyes, too many strange looking panels everywhere,

ALL THE DIAMONDS THAT ARE 2-D!

A standardization of your textures would be more appropriate in my humble opinion.

Your level looks like a "Frankenstein" so-to-speak, of textures and flats. It just looks a bit too random and jumbled. Give the graphics some order and it will look a lot better.

Meh, standard netgames are 8 people. Or, at least the netgames I usually host or join.

If your map only supports 6, I'd make it a little bigger if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back