Official Level Design Contest: March/April

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple reminder: There are 3 days remaining until the deadline, so please start finishing up and sending stuff in. (Or in the case of a few of you, starting and finishing your match maps in a day)

Ritz said:
Mystic, you double-posted! Spank yourself.
Mmmmmh... As here is an internal problem (of the MessageBoard), because you have accidentally double-posted too...

I wonder how my wad will do. It's my first real (My "First" wad didn't even have a header) wad, so I'm having a case of the jitters. XD

I'm also making my first WAD, but it will take some time... It's really large... Playing in the South Island... :eek:

It goes well, I'm was maked first the tutorial WAD to learn... At the moment not all the walls have thok barriers because in those places can be added more sectors... Hovewer, it runs perfect... ;)

The only thing that I need to learn is to add custom music (this isn't a contest WAD).

Sorry for the off-topic... ;)

Sik said:
The only thing that I need to learn is to add custom music (this isn't a contest WAD)
I think you add it via XWE or whatever other lump-editing programs there are.
I've never added custom music, so I can't tell you much else. :roll:

SRB2-Playah said:
Sik said:
The only thing that I need to learn is to add custom music (this isn't a contest WAD)
I think you add it via XWE or whatever other lump-editing programs there are.
I've never added custom music, so I can't tell you much else. :roll:
Thanks. Then I go to search a MIDI and add it via the XWE.

FuriousFox said:
The deadline is April 30th, at 7PM Easter time.

9 hours 15 minutes left in the contest.

Here comes Peter Cottontail- *shot*

You mean Eastern?

Meh. I think I'm gonna have to forfeit this one. I've got A WAD, but it was designed for, like, Final Demo v1.0, I'm too lazy to check it for errors, and I'm leaving in less than half-an-hour and won't be back until AFTER the deadline. I'll just submit somethin' next time...

Why can't people send in wads they've already released publicly? I really don't agree with that rule. Could somebody explain why that's a rule?

The contest's main purpose is to encourage people to make NEW wads, not just send in stuff they've already made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back