Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.hack said:
Yuni said:
Spazzo said:
Andy, this level sucks. Never make levels again. D=

Spazzo, you should stop and look at your levels too. They're not that amazing...
Um..if you had read the rest of Spazzo's post, you would have realized that he was kidding.
Man some people are too touchy..... She must've known that it was there. When you click on quote you get the whole message =\.
Yeesh, Next time dont be so quick to jump the gun.

Yuni said:
Spazzo said:
Andy, this level sucks. Never make levels again. D=

Aww, who am I kidding. Good work, but in all honesty, stop making levels for a while and start netgaming again. :P

Spazzo, you should stop and look at your levels too. They're not that amazing...
Um..if you had read the rest of Spazzo's post, you would have realized that he was kidding.[/quote]
I guess you want it too look like this./\ /\ /\

Looks nice, thanks for your efforts. From the screenshots though, I don't think the choice of textures are too good but the architecture looks interesting.

I'll give it a shot

Sorry I didn't review this earlier, since I downloaded it about 2 weeks ago. This level outshines some of the junk we are getting in this section these days. I enjoyed playing it, although it did slow my game down a bit, but this didn't detract at all from the overall experience.
The only problem was the HOM, but apart from that, it was awesome

9/10

WHOA DUDE! THIS IS SWEET!!! BEST MATCH LEVEL IVE EVER SEEN OR MAYBE BEST LEVEL IVE SEEN PERIOD!!!!!
Please locate your caps lock key, found underneath tab on your keyboard.

Also, it's a CTF map, not a match map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back