o_0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

*points up*

Where did that come from?

logo_phpBB.png

Did Sonic go shopping again?

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. seriously, where on this forum could he get eggs? there's no chickens or rabbits here. *electrocuted*

Im not exactly sure but I remeber a year ago when I was just looking around the forums I saw a post where SSNTails had some cool pics of a model like that in SRB2.

Geona said:
I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. seriously, where on this forum could he get eggs? there's no chickens or rabbits here. *electrocuted*

He didn't get them from the forum! They're from SRB2 v1.09!

Wow thats awesome!!! Looks like SRB2 1.09 will be bigger then we expected. One of the things I really wanted to be in my mod "Sonic The Hedgehog Revitalized" was slopes. That now seems possible. :D

firemario1001 said:
Meh. Sonic in a rabbit costume would be more fitting.

considering the fact that Sonic was originally supposed to be a rabbit, I'd say that would work actually.

The Wizard Needs Food, I think it was called.
Some other project SSN is working on.

akirahedgehog said:
When do we get to see anything from this mystery game? :?

That's what I wonder. It sounds like such a kickass game...maybe becuase it's so secretive? Secretive and kickass do mix in together alot...Though I heard abit about this in another topic. Sounded like it's going to surpass SRB2 in every way :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back