non-working custom models

stick_blast

i tried to add custom models to the game following youtube guide steps. it didnt work. the models just didnt show up and it was just the 2d character.

any help?

You should make sure your either, using Opengl, you have the correct models.dat file in your srb2 folder, have put
the models into their respective folders or made sure you replaced the original models folder with the new one.

Did you edit or replace your models.dat file? Do the models of the vanilla characters work or are they 2D sprites too? Which models are you trying to use? What character are you trying to use?
i replaced the normal srb2 model pack with the model pack im trying to mod in the game. im trying to mod the takis models and ntopp noise.
since i replaced the the WHOLE model.dat there is now NO srb2 models infact i completely erased models outta my game

You should make sure your either, using Opengl, you have the correct models.dat file in your srb2 folder, have put
the models into their respective folders or made sure you replaced the original models folder with the new one.
i did all that. i put the all the models in the PLAY folder. all the .md3s all the png's. all the blender versions. all of it. and then replaced the normal srb2 models.dat with the mod im using

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back