No_Thok_Raceway.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which should look exactly the same. Just flames, no thing inventive. Honestly, I would point you to a map such as Tier or Sparkle Circuit (methinks) in the contest pack to see examples of anti-thok. This is horrid.

WAD master said:
YAY segmint wins!

You're right, BUT, It's not FROM FFR because it's for stepmania too.

I mean come on? How do you think I got the music file?

Oh, and vash? Race levels are SUPPOSED to be short & simple. Read the Wiki.

(It will be longer on the currently unreleased new one. :mrgreen: *SHOT*)

EDIT: New one will be released if you encourage me to work on it.

WELL SORRY I DONT HAVE THE STEPFILE FOR STEPMANIA TOO NOT TO MENTION HOW SLOW IT GOES NOW

About the map you ask? It was okay, but without thokking, you could just use strafe as a backup plan (which I don't usually use, but whatever) and zoom through the level at-the-same-speed-in-different-directions-instantly-without-touching-the-walls-or-losing-momentum. I like it though, not just the map, the idea too. You start in a place totally seperate from the track itself, and continue at a point different from the start, which is cool. You should implement that style into making multi-routed race maps or something! This was alright, but with some practice, planning, and time, you can create something incredible.

By the by, in response to your signature: Ain't means am not, which is technically a true conjunction, and accepted in sentences, but can only be used in conjunction with I. I ain't means I am not, which is grammatically correct. =)

Done.

So then why isn't "ain't" in the dictionary? 8) Anyway, about the map, I think it is OK, but you can do better. It does have potential and can become something truly great, but it takes effort. So if you continue it try making it more unique for it to dazzle some people thinking it's garbage.

I hope you know that the new version is some 2 or 3 times as long as the old one, and actually goes in a circuit, instead of you teleporting in front of the finish line.

JMAN! Still. THERE ARE A FEW PLACES YOU CAN THOK! I mean COME ON! Do you WANT me to put flames underwater?!?!?! HONESTLY!.....

SEGMINT! Strafing is ideal for this track. I use it all the time.

Somebody ask me, and I'll release the finished track.

PS: Find my server, and you can get the finished track. (I have MAXSEND to MAX all the time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back