No one play online anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue master server(aka Blue server) is down.
And Cue's has low traffic now because of whitelist gig(It is back to a blacklist but.)

Tschibi the Reploid said:
and the srb2 masterserver? I using the old server
That is connected to Blue's server now.
Is the address "srb2.servegame.org:28900"? That is Blue's address now.

Tschibi the Reploid said:
and what i am doing now? i dont have any server!

First you are panicking.

Second go play a wad or something or call your friends and host a private server.

Yes,
  • 1.Google what is my ip address,
    2.Call your friends tell them the number on there,
    3.Setup a server
    4.Wait for your friends to use the option "join"(by ip address")
    5.They type in the number and bingo!
(Uhh... Pm me you reply for now because the admins might get mad at this long back and forth topic.)

Blue Warrior's Master server seems to be down, so you are going to have to change the master server address.

This topic will tell you how to change the master server address. http://www.srb2.org/mb/viewtopic.php?t=17392

This topic might help you in forwarding your ports which will allow you to host a netgame over the master server, or a private netgame. http://www.srb2.org/mb/viewtopic.php?t=2982#f8. If this doesn't work, then feel free to ask questions to see if we can find the problem so you can fix it. You don't need to forward your ports to join a game it is only if you want to host your own netgame.

Tschibi the Reploid, please use proper capitalization rules as stated in Rule 2.

There is one thing that puzzles me though: when I open up a server, ANY server, WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?

On Cue's MS, usually the only games up are BlueServ and the Official SRB2.org server, which are both dedicated servers. Sorry.

Now I think no one like to play in the internet anymore because I look at the server that I have and there are only my and ghost server...

That one is down too, do you ever use the MS launcher to check these things?

Chrome said:
That one is down too, do you ever use the MS launcher to check these things?

Seems fine to me, ms.srb2.org, not srb2.servegame.org.

Its not new but it works and besides i had to tell you something. Yesterday when I was playing online with another I ask him if he had a virus because my anti-virus programm tell me there is a virus and he sad " 1 virus is on my computer". I dont understand how he can take that so easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back