• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that shadow isn't as fast as sonic. His hover shoes are the only reason he can run as fast as him.

Well... Shadow would have Water Run, right, like in the Donnyku version? Give him Sonic's speed, a Slower thok and Water run, to balance out the stats!

Hey hey, I hear you need help. Look no further for S_SKIN help, as I can say I'm pretty good at making the stats without the characters being over-powered.

O RLY? M'kay then you can WAD them all, since I haven't taken the time to do that yet.

EDIT: I updated the staff list on the first page.

I will as soon as I decide to try and fix it up. It's kinda turning into a gigantic mess of url link and it's hard to keep it nice and neat.
(I'm talking about the first post not your running frames, of course.)

I'm actually thinking about seeing if I could get someone else to make him. As of now senku doesn't have a job yet, although I'm not sure if he wants to help or not, but other than that he's probably the most likely canidate.

What's that to do with this character pack, UltimateSonic?

Anyhow, this character pack looks cool so far, keep up the good work. The only thing I can see bad in this is that Amy's legs look a tad weird, they make her look as though she's been riding on an invisible horse or something like that. Her dress looks kind of weird too, but other than that, good work.

Awesome, I get to wad this thing. Luckily for us, I know how to make the name of the frames unique and all that. So yeah. Since you have allowed me to do stats, I'm gonna go ahead and run by you what I think each character should have. You decide if it's good or not.

Sonic - Same as SRB2 Sonic

Tails - Lessened Accel from SRB2 Tails, but can run faster. He's so SLOW! Knuxies speed will do it, but he won't hit run frames until 34, needing a Speed Shoe to do so.

Knux - I'm going to give Knux speed 34, so he'll be faster than Tails, but slower than Sonic. Glide and Climb will be the same.

Silver - Not sure yet, but I know he'll have Tail's speed. Maybe he could have better accel and run on water. He'd be ability-less, OR I could soc up some lightning for him to shoot. Unless someone can soc some REAL telekinesis. (Make sure you give him a float for his running >_>)

Shadow - Sonic Speed, Run on Water, slow thok.

Mighty - This one might be tricky. I figure you can give him a spin dash that you don't have to sit there and charge to go really fast. Instead, you'd stand still, tap the button and go. Sonic Speed.

Ray - Sonic Speed, Glide/Climb, REALLY slow accel. Squerwls r teh kewl.

Amy - Same as SRB2 Amy, maybe, but she needs to have run frames should someone get speed shoes as her. Maybe she should have run on water, too, since Double Jump is a kind of useless thing >_>

I really wanted mighty to have a thok/climb but I tried soccing it and it is pretty much impossible without an exe change. :-/

As for Silver, I actually think shooting would be a good ability for him as he plays pretty slow. (or is supposed to anyways) Maybe I can try soccing the lightning myself.

Hmm... in JTE he had Shadow have a thok where he could be damaged. I think that actually could be socced using a custom horizontal (invisible) spring as the thok item. Then he would use his fall anims and therefore give a chance for more balance. I think he should have pretty good accel start but not run quite as fast as Sonic.

Just a plain spindash ability is really boring for Mighty. <.< Maybe give him a slow thok.

Looking good, sykotic, however I want tails to be able to go into his running frames. And as for mighty, you should give him a slow thok ability. Everything else is great.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm actually thinking about seeing if I could get someone else to make him. As of now senku doesn't have a job yet, although I'm not sure if he wants to help or not, but other than that he's probably the most likely canidate.

I could probably help out once and a while but I usually keep myself busy with other stuff anyways.

M'kay then. Also, I have shadow's running frames done! Although I'm not sure how they look animated since this computer doesn't have a GIF animator. I'll add the flame on the bottom of the shoes later.

Also, what GIF animator do you use, senku? Mine has a horrible pallette *ex. the knuckles running animations* so I need a better one.

I can't really think you should go around addin socs, they could ruin other characters

Also...I think Ray should have glide without climb, although...I'v never played SegaSonic, so maybe he can climb =|

But it's looking great so far

I never got the idea socs could ruin characters. It could mess up stuff with TC's, but I think that any socs could use new frames and things from high numbers instead of starting at Freeslot 1, maybe at Freeslot 100.

Ray is a flying squirrel... <.< However his stats could differentiate him from Knux. Slow accel but high speed. (while Knux has good accel and moderate speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back