• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Anyway, if you spent the time posting for actually working on this pack, you'd have a sprite done about every time you post 1 1/2 times.
(Depending on the interval of time, of course)

Now it's showing. Also, These sprites take a long time to make. I could see if someone could make an outline of the characters first so I could skip a step in the process and go strait to the shapes and shading.

1. I fixed migty and he does have ears on the front page.
2. It's not really a mod it's a character pack.

i left the shading of this one though
mighta4a6mq5qz2.png

If I haven't already said it, I'll say it again.

Finish Knuckles.

NOW.

By far the best custom knuckles sprite(s) I've seen to date.

Since you added Mighty, you should add the characters from Sega Sonic The Hedgehog (Ray the Squirrel), also all of the Chaotix characters. Don't forget to give them all super forms.

Haha very funny, segmint. Thank you spazzo, I'll work on him after I make everyone's standing frames.

You have 24 sprites for 8 characters. The SRB2wiki says character wads should have about 160 sprites. That's 1,280 sprites to make. I really don't think that you can finish all these any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back