• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
my very first wad and im starting to make a knuckles one but im planning on stoping cuz 2 other people are making on

ce6036c5.jpg

download here http://www.sendspace.com/file/tw96cm

now with a super form!

PLAYU1.jpg

If you want to give us your wad, upload it here:
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.com*click the link*

Then you'll get a download link, and should copy that. Click the edit buton of your post. Now click on the button "URL" twice. You'll see .

Put your mouse between those two URL's and right click. You'll see a mini menu. Left click on paste on that menu. Now click the submit button.

If you've done everything right, you'll see a link in your post to the download. Congratulations, you wad can now be downloaded by everyone that visits the forum. Maybe your wad gets famous, and you'll get lots of fans! like me! *murdered by everone at the forums*

It's just a Recolor of Shadow that has the same stuff as Sonic.

Well i can't make wads...Exceptthetruehypersonicwadwhichlightdashermade

So i give ya a 7/10

True Hyper Sonic said:

So i give ya a 7/10

I have to say that is NOT a re-color. I have a character VERY similar to that called "Morph The Hedgehog"(yes it was made before morph joined the forum, made it 2 year's ago). It look's like a mix of shad and sonic.

I have to say that is NOT a re-color. I have a character VERY similar to that called "Morph The Hedgehog"(yes it was made before morph joined the forum, made it 2 year's ago). It look's like a mix of shad and sonic.

I know, I know... These picture in the offtopic-board was just a joke. :wink:

To be honest i quite like this. it's quite unique for a hedgehog character and it's not a recolor. i say 8/10

HYPERKNUX said:
To be honest i quite like this. it's quite unique for a hedgehog character and it's not a recolor. i say 8/10

Well, I concur.

recolourlolnola8.png

Recolour? Lol, yes.

I don't think that's Shadow. The bottom spikes, at least. Senku/Nitemare's head. Sonic's everything else. Still not original.

What do you mean it doesn't look like it? He has freaken blue shoes with a green stripe rather then red shoes with a white stripe!

its half recolor and half edit ok and some of shadow and some of supersonic but if u look at the sides of his mouth peice/muzzle or watever u can see little spikes so its not just a recolor

yea i got kinda lazy with the editing so i just used he normal rune only less frames

True Hyper Sonic said:

So i give ya a 7/10
Small text is:Exceptthetruehypersonicwadwhichlightdashermade

Yes, we know what it says. We all know about the magical copy-paste already.

When is Mystic gonna remove small text from the forums? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back