Nintendo Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
this just might be the chance for Sonic to get in a SB game. he almost got into Melee, but time constraints between Sega and Nintendo messed it up. but maybe, just maybe, we'll get to see some of the fuzzy Sonic characters in this time around! *crosses fingers*

edit: that controller is upside-down, you know.

Meh...it looks cool, but seems completely unnecesary. I mean, I don't want a pulsing purple thing that'll freak the ladies :P

Chaos Zero 64 said:
A new Smash Bros, and that its coming out on late 2006.

That article said:
Just the Facts (or most consistent rumors)

A new Smash Bros. is very easily possible, and the Netplay would r0x0rz our b0x0rz, but there has been absolutely nothing said on it. Don't get your hopes up too early. :P

Arrow said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
A new Smash Bros, and that its coming out on late 2006.

That article said:
Just the Facts (or most consistent rumors)

A new Smash Bros. is very easily possible, and the Netplay would r0x0rz our b0x0rz, but there has been absolutely nothing said on it. Don't get your hopes up too early. :P

Yeah, online would rule...if they would let us dial-up people! I hate how everyone excludes dial-up...*sigh*

Uh guys, Nintendo hasn't given any information out about the revolution other than that their online strategy is going to be pushed more and that they'll reveal it at E3 this May. There is NO way that image is remotely accurate.

Mystic said:
There is NO way that image is remotely accurate.

The caption under the first picture does say, "This is what we think the Nintendo Revolution looks like." You guys just aren't reading close enough.

But yeah, I'm not going to believe one thing about this system unless the Big N makes the announcement themselves.

That is the most surreal console I have ever seen. Ever. And it shall FAIL.

Nintendo has too many consoles. It's ruling the virtual console WORLD!!!

Just try to keep track of
NES
SNES
GC
GB
GBC
GBA
DS
and all of the others! Why not just make one console and stick with it?

hotdog003 said:
Nintendo has too many consoles. It's ruling the virtual console WORLD!!!

Just try to keep track of
NES
SNES
GC
GB
GBC
GBA
DS
and all of the others! Why not just make one console and stick with it?

Isn't it obvious?

1. If Nintendo stuck with the NES, then we'd still be playing crappy NES-quality games today.
2. If Nintendo releases more consoles, then people will buy them. Money is good for a company. It's called capitalism.
3. Microsoft and Sony dang sure aren't going to stick with one console. If Nintendo lags behind, they will lose. Again, capitalism at work.

Ritz: again, that's not what the system will look like. And it will SUCCEED.

akira: Why are you hating on Adventure? Sure, it hasn't aged gracfully, but it's still fun.

OK, enough of my ranting.

Actually, the first one looks more fun to me because the seccond is more graphic and more likely to have blood and guts and junk like that.

I dont hate Adventure, its one of my favorite games. Im just trying to make a point that we need to upgrade our technology once in a while. But older games are still very fun. I think Adventure is better because it is more simple and anyone could pick it up and play it.
*Plays Atari VCS*

Walan: No, It will FAIL, with a capital PH. I don't like the idea of having to shake/rub/whatever my controller. It's a gimmicky waste of time.

It doesn't matter if they've revealed it or not, it's a horrible horrible concept and it makes baby Jesus cry. Besides, prejudging is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back