Resource icon

Nick's Tower of Pizza Pack! V2B1

Hey Nick I don't know why noise had voiceline peppino but if I touch the lava I can hear peppino is screaming and if I getting hurt I can hear voiceline peppino getting hurt sorry no video beacuse video no had sound

Hey Nick I don't know why noise had voiceline peppino but if I touch the lava I can hear peppino is screaming and if I getting hurt I can hear voiceline peppino getting hurt sorry no video beacuse video no had sound
The noise still unfinish that's why he have Peppino voicelines

I have one suggestion to allow you to reduce Peppino's weight AND keep any anti-cheese for his grab dash:
If you grab-dash in the air, the first time gives you as much speed as it normally does, but every other grab will have diminishing speed, only resetting once you touch the ground. (Plus, you're only able to grab 0.6 or so seconds after the first grab ends.) In fact, I'm pretty certain Pizza Tower does this itself.

Reasons to reduce Peppino's weight:
1. Many stages, especially Castle Eggman, become utter hell to attempt to play through because Peppino falls far too quickly. CEZ1's final swing comes to mind; the gap's too wide and Peppino's too heavy, more than likely to result in at least one game over. CEZ3 is barely possible to beat because you lose too much altitude dashing toward Eggman (only first phase) that you are guaranteed to hit something and lose your rings, and that's ignoring how quickly you fall flat into thorns AFTER successfully hitting him, given that he bounces you back.
2. Peppino was NEVER this unfairly heavy in the original Pizza Tower, and only had a reduced jump height. This is going too far.
3. If fucking Eggman can go as fast, if not a bit faster, than Sonic and has roughly the same jump (everywhere he's playable at least,) and is FATTER and BIGGER than Peppino, why can't the funny italian not weigh as much as fucking titanium?

I'll be even more upset if you give this same BS weight to The Noise, who is leagues skinnier than Peppino.

I have one suggestion to allow you to reduce Peppino's weight AND keep any anti-cheese for his grab dash:
If you grab-dash in the air, the first time gives you as much speed as it normally does, but every other grab will have diminishing speed, only resetting once you touch the ground. (Plus, you're only able to grab 0.6 or so seconds after the first grab ends.) In fact, I'm pretty certain Pizza Tower does this itself.

Reasons to reduce Peppino's weight:
1. Many stages, especially Castle Eggman, become utter hell to attempt to play through because Peppino falls far too quickly. CEZ1's final swing comes to mind; the gap's too wide and Peppino's too heavy, more than likely to result in at least one game over. CEZ3 is barely possible to beat because you lose too much altitude dashing toward Eggman (only first phase) that you are guaranteed to hit something and lose your rings, and that's ignoring how quickly you fall flat into thorns AFTER successfully hitting him, given that he bounces you back.
2. Peppino was NEVER this unfairly heavy in the original Pizza Tower, and only had a reduced jump height. This is going too far.
3. If fucking Eggman can go as fast, if not a bit faster, than Sonic and has roughly the same jump (everywhere he's playable at least,) and is FATTER and BIGGER than Peppino, why can't the funny italian not weigh as much as fucking titanium?

I'll be even more upset if you give this same BS weight to The Noise, who is leagues skinnier than Peppino.
kidding, but thats a good idea and i agree.

Attachments

• i-aint-reading-allat-v0-cg3rcon6gnoa1.jpeg
    i-aint-reading-allat-v0-cg3rcon6gnoa1.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 5

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back