• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nick's Tower of Pizza Pack (v2) - A complete remake from the ground up!

nicholas rickys

gangsta sonic
hey yall

after pizza time v2, you already know ya boy had to get on his character pack again

the characters i will be adding are...
- peppino
- the noise
- gustavo and brick
- old noise

this is intended to feel like it came straight out of pizza tower itself, which will feature ALL character's moves (respectfully being optimized for 3d gameplay), a complete physics overhaul (pizza tower physics!!!) and probably a brand new hud

as of right now, there isnt any gameplay yet, cause im still working on mach speed for peppino, but ill update you guys in the comments as soon as is done

as a matter of fact, just be sure to check back occasionally, i may even provide some alphas!

Maybe he's not just making a new recoded moveset, but new 8 angle sprites as well. And with chracters as fluidly animated as Pizza Tower's, That's gonna take a LONG while.

Maybe he's not just making a new recoded moveset, but new 8 angle sprites as well. And with chracters as fluidly animated as Pizza Tower's, That's gonna take a LONG while.
your expecting too much from just a coder, but i did give a early version of the character to McFly, is over at his pizza time 2.0 server

Could you pls give the archive?
Because i cant enter the serve bc of problem to connect to master serve

well guys

ntopp v2 is cancelled due to lack of motivation and the code being absolutely wonky

you can expect other projects related to pizza tower from me tho, we are working on something BIG.
That's fine, I wasn't included and never get to saw what if that this would be complete overhaul from v1 to v2.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back