• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Wad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

light the elementa

Elementa Forever!
Note: These are just suggestions.

Mini-games: Game Modes-Examples-First to beat the level wins 10 coins!
(race) First to get 500 points wins 10 coins! (match-team match) Note: Any wads added, like scr_mysticrealm.wad, will be added to the list of levels to beat.

Items: Mushroom-Take 2 turns

Gold Mushroom-Take 3 turns

Key-Go through locked gates

Boo Bell-Steal coins with a dice block (around a range of 10-20 coins) dealt amount or steal a star for 50 coins

Treasure Chest-Get a free item (not referring to mario Party)

Theft Chest-Steal an item randomly

Events: Trade coins/items/place and more events depending on what level it is.

Characters: Any added wads. (Shadow, Amy, SMS, etc.) Plus the three star characters, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

Other Information:
Character Select Screen: As soon as you start, everyone has 30 seconds to pick a character, type their name, and choose their color.
Player Joining Center: Players can join games there until they start.
Player Hosting Center: Players can host games and adjust the rules while they wait for people to come so they can start.
1-Player: Players can practice with CPUs.
Mini-game Square: Players can join together to play some mini-games.

As i said, these are suggestions. If anyone wants to make this, be my guest. I'm not making this.

light the elementa said:
Note: These are just suggestions.

Mini-games: Game Modes-Examples-First to beat the level wins 10 coins!
(race) First to get 500 points wins 10 coins! (match-team match) Note: Any wads added, like scr_mysticrealm.wad, will be added to the list of levels to beat.

Items: Mushroom-Take 2 turns

Gold Mushroom-Take 3 turns

Key-Go through locked gates

Boo Bell-Steal coins with a dice block (around a range of 10-20 coins) dealt amount or steal a star for 50 coins

Treasure Chest-Get a free item (not referring to mario Party)

Theft Chest-Steal an item randomly

Events: Trade coins/items/place and more events depending on what level it is.

Characters: Any added wads. (Shadow, Amy, SMS, etc.) Plus the three star characters, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

Other Information:
Character Select Screen: As soon as you start, everyone has 30 seconds to pick a character, type their name, and choose their color.
Player Joining Center: Players can join games there until they start.
Player Hosting Center: Players can host games and adjust the rules while they wait for people to come so they can start.
1-Player: Players can practice with CPUs.
Mini-game Square: Players can join together to play some mini-games.

As i said, these are suggestions. If anyone wants to make this, be my guest. I'm not making this.

going abit harsh over there....its gonna take ages for someone to be able to make this
i would make it BUT i suck at coding =S

ALRIGHT! I was waiting for someone to randomly post a suggestion. I'm going to go make this right now! I seriously didn't have any of my own ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back