New User Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

Recently, I've seen many people sigining up with names like "[name][ran. numbers]" or "[Name] the Hedgehog." I don't mind it, it's just that with 20+ users with those styles of names, they (the names) don't seem very creative to me. Also, with those "Hedgehog" usernames, there usually is some Sonic recolor used as the user's avatar, which, again, I don't mind. So, anyone else notice this trend? Does it annoy you, or do you ignore it?

Note: I'm aware that my user name is dumb, so don't try to insult me if you find my words "offensive" or "mean."

I don't really care. If somebody wants to have a name nobody can identify them by, it's their problem. Doesn't matter to me if it's Sonic2314 or Sonic 872934. They're just numbers, and I'll treat them like numbers. :X

Everyone can put what he/she want on his/her username for example:

instead of TBP i can just typed JBlue_77, but no i like TBP :mrgreen:

and your name it`s isnt dumb, its good. Like Shuffle says.

Do people look up here?

I ignore it. I don't really see what the big deal is. It's not like seeing someone named "sonic42 the hedgehog" is gonna cause me internal bleeding. Or something like that.

I think of it more as a public service. If a guy has a stereotypical name, I know I won't like him.

Don't forget you. Anyone with Super, Sonic, and Mystic (Other than Mystic, of course) should be shot. ;P

Uhh....

mighty said:
Unless anyone already knows, Omni's name is from the British sonic comic.

(The Omni-viewer)

Actually, I chose that name without that Omni.........thing in mind. I just decided to use that name because it sounded decent. Besides, would you rather have "Mort the Hedgehog?" I don't think so.

I know you're all just jealous, 'cause no-one thought of "phlap" before i did
Muahaha-cough cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back