New Sonic Game Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: this is where you are wrong

Koopadawg said:
You really cant take a joke, can you?

not when its about sonic the hedgehog

I'm sorry, but if you need to get defensive about a fictional blue hedgehog, then I think you need to get outside even more than I do.

Eh, what can I say? I'd play it. A sandbox Sonic game could be interesting, provided the movement didn't suck. And besides that, the thought of Big as a pimp makes me giggle.

[19:13] <Arf> After reading that topic
[19:13] <Arf> The intelligence of the community starts to show
[19:13] <Arf> You know the putrid pus inside zits and boils?
[19:14] <Arf> Well, we just used a fucking pinsir on the boil...

I'm tempted to lock this due to people not being able to take a goddamned joke and saying "HAH THIS IS FAKE I KNOW IT" and getting completely irate at a pointless debate.
And this topic is very HDIJ, but I guess this could count as "look what I found" or something.

Amazing detective work here guys, you make Problem Sleuth look like a complete noob.

Arf said:
[19:13] <Arf> After reading that topic
[19:13] <Arf> The intelligence of the community starts to show
[19:13] <Arf> You know the putrid pus inside zits and boils?
[19:14] <Arf> Well, we just used a fucking pinsir on the boil...

I'm tempted to lock this due to people not being able to take a goddamned joke and saying "HAH THIS IS FAKE I KNOW IT" and getting completely irate at a pointless debate.
And this topic is very HDIJ, but I guess this could count as "look what I found" or something.

Amazing detective work here guys, you make Problem Sleuth look like a complete noob.

Well, in the topic's defense, out of the fifteen or so users who have posted in this topic, it's only a few people who are getting antsy about. I will say it's those users who tempt me to stop visiting the SRB2MB anymore, though.

Actually, you really needn't take some of the characters that far, just shift the perspective a bit. Dr. Robotnik could easily keep his scientific role as either a drug lord or a weapons manufacturer. I think Vector would be a "bad cop" (the Chaotix end scene from Heroes comes to mind), Amy's character would hardly need to change at all. Also, Shadow would be more the generic gangster than the godfather. I think that's the reason why it is such an amusing hoax, because many of these characters actually could fit into a dirty crime universe if you take it from the right perspective because of the stereotypes. (vigilante? antihero? mad scientist? bumbling guardian? femme fatale? all too easy)

This is a really great twist on the idea, JEV3. It turns a joke into something that could potentially be executed properly. There are things that I'd still add myself.

I lol'd at this, I don't really think they would make something like this unless they were off their heads. Big as a pimp made me lol.

Two things came to mind when I saw Sonic + GTA:

• 1) No freakin' way this is real.
    2) If this actually happened how freakin' desperate do the people at SEGA have to be?
If this actually came out then I would loose all hope in Sonic's recover. Now OBOUSILY this is fake because the box art is TigerFog's picture, but why do people have to post this fake stuff? I was actually afraid when I saw the picture.

Onja The Fox said:
Now OBOUSILY this is fake because the box art is TigerFog's picture, but why do people have to post this fake stuff?

To appeal to the people who have a sense of humor.

Wow, people here really need to stop taking everything so seriously. Like, seriously.

Funny post, I'll Begin. Shame not everyone can take a joke as well as they should be.

blargen said:
If this game was real... I would Literaly SUE Sega.
On what grounds? Oh, that's right, you have none.

You can't sue a company for doing what they want to with their own franchise. Else I'd have sued Sega for running the series into the ground for the past eight-or-so years.

I laughed at this. But if they did make someththing like this, then well...sonic would be a total rip-off. But can't you imangine it? Sonic getting killed by a shark because of the lack of water-run and swimming =/ .

Consider that Big's voice actor is (well, was) Jon St. John.

Now consider that Duke Nukem's voice actor is (and still is) Jon St. John.

Clearly, this means that Big is secretly the Sonic universe's biggest badass.

Indeed.

I can imagine the Duke Nukem quotes coming out of Big's mouth now....

This idea...I dunno. It seems HILARIOUS if it was real. SEGA would look like a bunch of idiots. Great joke though.

Still, it would be pretty cool to have a good Sonic game with story-changing decisions.
Common sense points to you if you can figure out which game I'm referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back