new people names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once was told "Blue Warrior" sounded noobish. Meh. As long as mine doesn't rank as stupid as those generic names with bad spelling and numbers in it, I'm not changing it.

i use this sn for everything and it sort of has a bit of a story to it. i just use it because it almost is always avaliable.

Jake the fox said:
Bigboi said:
The worst are the ones with hyper/super/etc.

Or any Dragonball references. (lol, SSJ)
Yup, can't forget that. :roll:

In fact, I'm pretty sure making an unoriginal name after your favorite videogame or anime isn't a good way to go unless it's actually pretty clever. Hyper Knuckonails and Super Saiyan Vegokuhan aren't very good names (they're instead just blatant fan characters), and nor is Kirby or Sonic (Too overused, and especially looks stupids with numbers in the front), but something like the Ruby Kibble, Kamehamandcheese, or Neglected Wispy Woods Tree would actually be alright. They're based off a videogame character, but they're pretty original, and they aren't some wacked out finale of a kid's fandom. Heck, even the Red Snifit would be okay. It isn't overused, so it still creates a difference from yours and other users' names.

But if you can think up something completely original, like, say... Salmon Chip (wth? Salmon Chip? Why is it everything I think of has something to do with food? O_o ), then I think you have it made.

So, let's review with the four point scale, 0 being stupid, 4 being great:

0 pts) Just lazily put a whole bunch of letters and numbers in. Hey, at least your name won't be taken by someone else! =P
1 pt) Make a silly fan character based off your favorite videogame and anime. Preferably, it should be a whole bunch of characters crammed into one word. Oh, and make sure none of it is capitalized, and that there are random numbers or letters at the end.
OR
Make a generic username like "animefangurl41," and make sure it's all lowercased with mispellings and random numbers, just like that.
2 pts) Make up a fanchar that has either bad grammer and good originality, or nice grammar and bad originality. Or make up your own that's decent.
3 pts) Make a good fancharacter, or choose a less-overused videogame character as your name, or make up a decent one. And make certain that it has proper grammar and doesn't have any number crap at the end. (As long as you cross the 3 point line, you're likely to be respected when you make an introduction.)
4 pts) Cleverly make it up, remember to capitalize in appropriate spots, and no numbers at the end, unless it's a clever grammar-related joke. Speaking of which, make it funny for an extra point, if at all possible.

I honestly don't see how hard it is just to throw random sylabbles into a new word to use as a name. Watch, I'll do it right here:

Zarchaowii
Keemoyra
Shaykayro
Emurakoh
Seeymora
Seesaria

See? Not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back