• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Line of Original SRB2 Characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to create a new line of characters for SRB2 called the Creatures of the Deep. The first, Chomp the Pihranna is out now. Tell me if you want to help, or PM me if you wish to use my idea or any of my characters for anything SRB2 related! (Mods, Hacks, Etc.)

I am now creating a new one, who currently has no name. He is most likely going to be a squid type-thing, with tentacles for legs. He will still be at medium speed, though, Knuckles' speed.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

That's REAL creepy.

And just a little more original than Hypermysteriousshadonic112331.

But not as ridiculous.

Looks sort of... uh... special. Also, it looks more like sonic, more spikes, and no feet, but at least it's better than some other re-colors I've seen. Also, is the character select thing the only sprite you have? Please make more sprites.

It's not a re-color, it's an edit. I guess it didn't turn out right. And also, I have more! Read the first post. It says I have one called Chomp the Pihranna! It was my Avvie a couple min. ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back