New King of the hill Gametype! K_FloralCanyon.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowysonic said:
OK Now I got the level done, but it does not have the kotH soc.
So should I PM the map to you Flame?

I guess you can PM it to me... I might make a King of the hill map pack soon, that is, If I get alot of maps of the kind. (8-10 maps please)

Well I think its done I like the way It looks and the score rise part works.
but I feel that someone will always complain anyway I will send it to you Flame none the less.

The question is... Who's going to do the castle, who's going to do the ice level, and who's going to do the techno-with-lots-of-slime one?

EDIT: I'm just getting information in case I decide to make one of my own. Which I probably will.

Boinciel said:
The question is... Who's going to do the castle, who's going to do the ice level, and who's going to do the techno-with-lots-of-slime one?

EDIT: I'm just getting information in case I decide to make one of my own. Which I probably will.
50% chance me
50% chance no one
me because I love to make levels based of themes!

JJames19119 said:
I'll make the beach themed, ice themed and PAZ themed King of the Hill maps. :P

O_o; I'm making a beach themed level right now (As I type this)

Anyway, Do whatever you can. If this works (And if we get enough maps), SSN might make this an official gametype to replace the crappy Tag mode. :mrgreen:

There is one thing I don't like: How big the top of the hill sector is. It's too big. You could make it smaller so that only one person can get on it. (I know it won't work completely, but another person can just jump and shoot the other person.)

I'll make an Aerial Garden-ish level. You know we need one.

Flame, you could make all the KotH maps fill the famous MAP60-69 gap. It would help with placement a lot.

Boinciel said:
Flame, you could make all the KotH maps fill the famous MAP60-69 gap. It would help with placement a lot.

I was actually planning on this...
I'll move the maps to the 60-69 gap when I get the "required" amount of maps.

EDIT: Me and playah updated the Floral Canyon map, once again.

There was a little cheat that would prevent you from falling in a pit, but now that's fixed (Bwah hahaha)

Playah also added another pathway to the top of the mountain. Enjoy! :D

EY! Flame, I made a THZ-themed KOTH map. It's pretty big, actually. Although the scoring thing isn't working. Can you fix it? (I might just need the SOC's, although I can't get them because I can't download Floral Canyon.)

I'll PM you the map, if you want.

CUSTOM MUSIC! Ehehehehehehehehe!

EDIT: XWE is an idiot, It's taking the music lump name for the levelname, and It's corrupting the level. CUSTOM MUSIC REMOVED.

That's great CZ.

WAD master said:
I'll PM you the map, if you want.

Yes you can PM the map to me whenever you feel like it...
This same thing goes for the rest of you who are submitting maps.

Wow!
This really could be popular gametype. Maybe once enough maps in the type are created it will be an option for multiplayer netgames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back