• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New graphics mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Wait..... who's stealing it?? Lemme know who it is now!!

Srb2lover.

On an more positive note, this wad is looking rather nice so far, keep it up and I hope to see it finished :D

Ew. Now the special stage texture is even worse. At least remove those blinding black lines.

Agreed. So, I fixed it.

I have a question. I'm recoloring the crawlas. I'm making the slow ones rusted metal with green paint. What should I color the paint on in the faster ones?

Edit: Not blue, or white.

I say you should make them like the enemies in Sonic CD: the strong ones flawless looking, and the weak ones slightly darker, cracked in a few places, etc. But make them both the same color. Or something.

Now that you've posted screenshots, lemme give you a tip. :P

Dark Warrior said:
Anyone know why the emeralds don't work right on the stage clear screens after Special stages? I can't find any sprites outside of emeraldhunt sprites...Are they used in that screen?

They are totally different sprites altogether. From what I know, there are three different types of Chaos Emeralds sprites in SRB2:

CHAOS#

CEM{color}A0

EMMY{frame}0

Replace # with whatever number the emerald is and replace whatever's in the {} with what it says in them.

Example:

CHAOS1

CEMRA0 (For Red)

EMMYB0

Search for these sprites...the Chaos Emeralds in the IWAD areVERY spread out apart so you'll have to do some heavy duty searching. (Just like you normally would in the games. :P)

Is the Emerled hunt emreld difrent as well if so can you make them look like actrul peasce os the master emreld.

Is the Emerled (Emerled? WTF? Its emerald) hunt emreld (-_- Emerald, EMERALD) difrent (different) as well(,) if so can(,) you make them look like actrul (Actual) peasce (Peice, not peacse, peace out)os (how the heck can you hit S instead of F? its 2 keys away FGS) the master emreld (Emerald).

Please learn how to type, its killing me ><

PS, Do you have Dyslexia?

Dark Warrior said:
Agreed. So, I fixed it.

I have a question. I'm recoloring the crawlas. I'm making the slow ones rusted metal with green paint. What should I color the paint on in the faster ones?

What about orange or yellow?

Bouncey said:
Is the Emerled hunt emreld difrent as well if so can you make them look like actrul peasce os the master emreld.

I probably will. I don't like the chaos emerald look for them.

JJames19119 said:
Now that you've posted screenshots, lemme give you a tip. :P

Dark Warrior said:
Anyone know why the emeralds don't work right on the stage clear screens after Special stages? I can't find any sprites outside of emeraldhunt sprites...Are they used in that screen?

They are totally different sprites altogether. From what I know, there are three different types of Chaos Emeralds sprites in SRB2:

CHAOS#

CEM{color}A0

EMMY{frame}0

Replace # with whatever number the emerald is and replace whatever's in the {} with what it says in them.

Example:

CHAOS1

CEMRA0 (For Red)

EMMYB0

Search for these sprites...the Chaos Emeralds in the IWAD are VERY spread out apart so you'll have to do some heavy duty searching. (Just like you normally would in the games. :P)

I just went through the sprites. I wouldn't have guessed that the emerald screen uses images over sprites. :|

FoxBlitzz said:
I say you should make them like the enemies in Sonic CD: the strong ones flawless looking, and the weak ones slightly darker, cracked in a few places, etc. But make them both the same color. Or something.
Silver Sonic said:
Dark Warrior said:
Agreed. So, I fixed it.

What about orange?

I like both ideas, actually. Tee question is which one to use. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back