• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New fancharacter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amethirst

Stuff.
This is a new fan character for SRB2,He might be a fox but here's the
progress.

untitled2-2.png

I can tell when your faking,Its supposed to be a fox...Its custom,50%.I'll be redrawing it
completely from scratch...

I can tell when your faking,Its supposed to be a fox...Its custom,50%.I'll be redrawing it
completely from scratch...

It's pretty damn obvious we're lying here. It looks like Sonic got serious amounts of beadhead, then proceeded to get gangreene all over his body. No sense of shading in his hair at all either. Unoriginal and almost no effort it seems. This won't last a month. Also, his wait animation looks like he's jerking off.

It's pretty damn obvious we're lying here. It looks like Sonic got serious amounts of beadhead, then proceeded to get gangreene all over his body. No sense of shading in his hair at all either. Unoriginal and almost no effort it seems. This won't last a month. Also, his wait animation looks like he's jerking off.

1.This is a base...
2.It's my character,so I can't do whatever I want with them.
3.You don't know how long it'll last.
4.Its only a beta...

1.This is a base...
2.It's my character,so I can't do whatever I want with them.
3.You don't know how long it'll last.
4.Its only a beta...

1: All the more reason he's a Sonic recolor.
2: So it's yours... And you can't do what you wan't with him. Uh...
3: You're right. It'll probably last even less, given the track record of the other recolors in Editing.
4: No excuse. If you arn't prepared to bring your best for Editing, it just leaves a rather bad taste in our mouths and we won't care a day or two later. After all, this is to show what the wad will be like, isn't it? So why show us this if you're just gonna say "WELL ITS IN ALPHABETAPROTOTYPEPROTOCOL" as an excuse? If it's that early of a beta, then don't show us until it's of respectable quality! Sure, you can argue you need advice or something, but if you're aware it's not good yet yourself, then work at it until its something worth showing.

From the sprites it looks like Sonic got a bad haircut and proceeded to paint himself green. Very original.

From the sprites it looks like Sonic got a bad haircut and proceeded to paint himself green. Very original.

Remaking it...Sheesh.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

1: All the more reason he's a Sonic recolor.
2: So it's yours... And you can't do what you wan't with him. Uh...
3: You're right. It'll probably last even less, given the track record of the other recolors in Editing.
4: No excuse. If you arn't prepared to bring your best for Editing, it just leaves a rather bad taste in our mouths and we won't care a day or two later. After all, this is to show what the wad will be like, isn't it? So why show us this if you're just gonna say "WELL ITS IN ALPHABETAPROTOTYPEPROTOCOL" as an excuse? If it's that early of a beta, then don't show us until it's of respectable quality! Sure, you can argue you need advice or something, but if you're aware it's not good yet yourself, then work at it until its something worth showing.

I'm remaking it,And also,he isn't a recolor,he was made from scratch.

I'm remaking it,And also,he isn't a recolor,he was made from scratch.
Then why does it look just like AJ's Sonic with uglier spines and no shading? Fan characters are heavily discouraged here, even when they have actual effort and talent put into their production. What makes you think this has a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back