New Character!! (Paper_Mario.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first character Wad. And I will hope you like it.

It's Paper Mario. From Paper Mario on the N64 and it's sequels on the Gamecube.

Paper Mario jumps off a Crawla
srb20009sd8.png

Don't worry Paper Mario. Your already flat.
srb20010nb5.png

And Here is the Release.
Version 1.0
DOWNLOAD!
MIRROR 1!

There, that's better. Nice wad.
lol @ 8-bit Mario for the super form. I was kinda expecting Mario with a cape, but I guess this works, too.
Oh, by the way, you didn't have to add a new sound effect for the jumping. You could've just used the one that's already in the game that sounds better. ;P

Hey. I've got a small challenge for you. Go to SA Example stage with Paper Mario and see if you can defeat all the Jetty-syns at once without touching the floor after you kill the first one and before the last one.

I wonder why No-one is commenting?

This wad is awesome. It works so well for SRB2. Well, any game.

Win/10

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Hey. I've got a small challenge for you. Go to SA Example stage with Paper Mario and see if you can defeat all the Jetty-syns at once without touching the floor after you kill the first one and before the last one.
That's a challenge? I got it on the first try. Not hard at all. :X

Shuffle said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
That's a challenge? I got it on the first try. Not hard at all. :X

Well. Try it on Multiplayer Without the analog!

I did it as well. So it's wasn't much of a challenge.

Dash the Hedgehog said:

I wonder why No-one is commenting?

Done it, well with Analog, but I also went through every hoop and other stuff in Sonic in to dreams using Paper Mario, without touching the doom until the end.

You should do paper Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and Yoshi! If you do make Bowser the bosses.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Well. Try it on Multiplayer Without the analog!

I did it as well. So it's wasn't much of a challenge.
It's EASIER without analog.

Wow, this is really awesome. Nice job! Although:

1. One of the "mama mi a" death noises has a wierd noise
2. The super form has a red dot somewhere near his head. Nothing major.
3. The spin on the super form is kinda wierd, since he goes from huge 8-bit mario to a yellow paper mario.

Otherwise great job! 9/10

Super Sonic77, the weird noise is Mario swearing... instead of "Mama mia!" it's "Mama ****er." I found it slightly funny, though.

How on earth can you dodge while looking at the enemy if you're _not_ strafing? If you don't strafe, you might as well not be fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back