Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Tails

Noob2Pro in just 4 years
I am currently making a 3D game using SRB2. The game will not have been thought of before, so it is completely new. However, I will need some help with the making of this game. Here are the positions that are to be filled:

Level designer: Hyper Tails
Level designer: Hyper Metal Sonic X

Character designer: Tapika the Fox
Character designer: moonlander
Character designer: SRB2-Playah

Beta tester: Hyper Tails
Beta tester: Tapika the Fox
Beta tester: GCFreak
Beta tester: Bouncey

Executable compiler: <<<OPEN TO ANYONE>>>

Game tester (to see how well the game plays.): Hyper Tails
Game tester: SRB2-Playah
Game tester: moonlander

Story

A mysterious robot called the TACIS (Time and Co-ordination in Space) has recently been producing large amounts of time dust. At first, Earth thought it was just a malfunction in the machine, but suddenly, the Earth was split in different time-zones. Creatures from other time-zones were crossing the borders and starting time loops everywhere. Your job is to stop this from happening, but you must first get away from the mutated government.

Levels:

Dark Rooftops
<<<Need more ideas for levels>>>
FINAL LEVEL-Fiery Furnace

*First post updated.*

One of the main priority positions is "Executable compiler" because we can't have the title screen having loads of Sonic stuff on it, if it's not a Sonic game.

I could make a few sprites.
But mind you, I have the dedication of a goldfish... So... Might wanna think about that. I'm the reason Shuff went for models. :P

I'd like to be a beta tester. It's fun to find ways to completely bugger up the game.
Also, what exactly ARE you making? Have you decided yet?

You don't seem to have any groundwork for the project. All your specifiying is that you're making a "3D Game" (real specific, there), and that you need help; if you're going to be doing a major project such as this, you may want to think it all out beforehand, because not too many people around here would design for something of which they have no idea what the hell it's about. Go brainstorm some ideas, and come back later. Thanks.

I can make Awesome animations with moonlanders sprites! I can be the animator! Im great with gifs!!!!!

Sorry, I should have posted the story. Here it is:

A mysterious robot called the TACIS (Time and Co-ordination in Space) has recently been producing large amounts of time dust. At first, Earth thought it was just a malfunction in the machine, but suddenly, the Earth was split in different time-zones. Creatures from other time-zones were crossing the borders and starting time loops everywhere. Your job is to stop this from happening, but you must first get away from the mutated government.

Levels:

Dark Rooftops
<<<Need more ideas for levels>>>
FINAL LEVEL-Fiery Furnace

Next time, don't click the button three times.

Anyway, I will PM everyone involved with this, and give them a test map/character/etc; to work with. This will decide whether that person is qualified for the job.

What don't you people get about the "Delete" button at the corner of your post? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back