New 2D Sonic game "Sonic the Hedgehog 4" announced for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, after the whole leak thing.
Imagine if no one complained. It still would be ingame. Good thing its removed from the console version.

Sadly, its in the Iphone version...

The point was, Dimps/Sonic Team aren't showing their best. If this is Sonic's last chance, why include such a crappy idea in the first place?

Thank god it was leaked.

Nintendo Power recently reviewed a member of Sonic Team and found out due to feedback on Sonic 4 I think, they delayed it until further notice and started working on Sonic Colors some. No wonder the admin of the Sonic 4 page on Facebook went quiet and closed it... I forgot about it my self... :P

The point was, Dimps/Sonic Team aren't showing their best. If this is Sonic's last chance, why include such a crappy idea in the first place?

Thank god it was leaked.
Because the idea of a mine cart ride is not crappy. Ever played Donkey Kong Country?

Sonic's last chance? Funny, that's at least the fourth time I've heard somone say that, and I'd be lying if I saw every instance of it. Doomsaying like this isn't anything new, not since Sonic '06 anyway.

The idea may not be crappy, but looking at how they made it. Yes

The level dragged on forever. It looked like the biggest piece of crap.
People make mistakes. They removed it, so what's your problem? The fact that they made it in the first place doesn't make the game any worse.

People make mistakes. They removed it, so what's your problem? The fact that they made it in the first place doesn't make the game any worse.

Its still in the handheld version.

I'm happy that they removed it. But if they were serious at first, why did they throw it in? Like I said, I'm happy that it was leaked and many people complained. I don't have a problem anymore.

I'm happy, at least the Wii version won't have it. ^_^

Last edited:
Did they really need to throw it in? Shouldn't Sonic 4 return to the roots?

But like you said, it was taken out of the version I'm playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back