Net games and FAQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

I am getting REALY sick and tired of people joining net games, and all they do is ask these questions:

"Do you know how to make wads?...Can you make one for me?"

and

"How do you make a wad?"

Maybe it's just me, but that's annoying, especially when you are just trying to play a simple net game. Also, I have always wondered why sometimes people join, the leave in like 3 seconds.

So, why do people pointlessly join then instantly leave? And will people please stop trying to use net games as an FAQ place...thing...or something.

Consult the WIKI if you have wadding questions!

Code:
BAN <node>

Problem solved.

For the people who join and leave quickly enough, their node will still be visible or a few lines down in your console. Write it down or remember it and:

Code:
BAN <node>

If they come back.

Other problem solved.

Jazz said:
For the people who join and leave quickly enough, their node will still be visible or a few lines down in your console. Write it down or remember it and:

Code:
BAN <node>

If they come back.

Other problem solved.
Or you could just type in "Nodes" in the console. Much simpler.

Uh...

Typing "NODES" after the person leaves wouldn't make much sense, as it wouldn't grab the person's number as they aren't in the game anymore...

zck2020 said:
Thanks. Is there anyway to permanently ban someone from your server so they can't come back?

I said:
Code:
BAN <node>

Jazz said:
Uh...

Typing "NODES" after the person leaves wouldn't make much sense, as it wouldn't grab the person's number as they aren't in the game anymore...

zck2020 said:
Thanks. Is there anyway to permanently ban someone from your server so they can't come back?

I said:
Code:
BAN <node>

I mean while they are still in the game, get all the node if you missed the join node.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back