Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanyhead said:
silvershadic said:
meatsonic

Must...make...wad...of...

LOL at that quote. What are you going to do with it, eat it? :p

silvershadic said:
You should make Neo Metal the Superform of Metal Sonic.

Fixed.

Well, If you use him in JTE, He still dosn't become Neo-Metal. :( However, If you re-name his Skin Name, that will work. :) But last I checked, Neo Metal Sonic isn't "invincible," soo... That rules out the "super" part of him. And last time I checked, neither is Darkspine Sonic. But he's used as a Superform. :/ Wich is why when I finally understand game reformatting, I'm going to put an "allowdarkspine" Into my game. But I'm WAY far from ever doing THAT. But honestly, This is pwnage. :D

I kinda like this wad a lot.

I'm not good at making characters, but some could expect the e101from me only.

But overall, good job.

Zanyhead said:
silvershadic said:
meatsonic

Must...make...wad...of...

Heh heh... meatsonic. XD

Monster Iestyn said:
Silver Sonic is a robot, Hyper Shadic X. He's a boss one of the classic Sonic games, although I can't remember which one... I think it's either Sonic 1 or 2...

This is sort of what he looks like... These are sprites I made of him a few months ago. What you thought he looked like is nothing like him.
SILVA3A7.jpg

SILVL1.jpg
SILVL3L7.jpg
SILVL5.jpg

Those are actually the closet things I have seen to the actual version of him. You could make his waiting frames have his spikes moving the way they do in sonic 2.

I'm not actually going to work on him at all... I've already got several things that I haven't finished yet, and any more would make it harder to choose which of them to do.

So basically, they're just more unused sprites.

Please get back on topic...

I think those are early WIPs that he probably abandoned as he is doing other stuff now (SRB2 Riders things, Classic Amy, etc.). They don't look quite up to scratch if you compare them to his other work, though. And I've always thought Silver Sonic's spin jump is more spherical, but then again you've only seen him in a 2D game, anyway.

I think light dasher is supposed to work on a Silver Sonic now. Speaking of that slow devil I don't even know if he's making much progress on him. Where the hell is my whip, and where the hell are his WIPs... if he fails on making him then I'm gonna have to make him myself! >:(

But yeah, let's actually get back on topic until light dasher actually posted some WIPs of Silver Sonic.

SonicTheDalek said:
I think those are early WIPs that he probably abandoned as he is doing other stuff now (SRB2 Riders things, Classic Amy, etc.). They don't look quite up to scratch if you compare them to his other work, though. And I've always thought Silver Sonic's spin jump is more spherical, but then again you've only seen him in a 2D game, anyway.

I think light dasher is supposed to work on a Silver Sonic now. Speaking of that slow devil I don't even know if he's making much progress on him. Where the hell is my whip, and where the hell are his WIPs... if he fails on making him then I'm gonna have to make him myself! >:(

But yeah, let's actually get back on topic until light dasher actually posted some WIPs of Silver Sonic.
monkey lemons learn some patience, the world wasn't built in a day =S

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
SonictheDalek does it again. This'll obviously become a popular WAD.

Yes, who wouldn't want to play as boss. NOT SARCASM!

light dasher said:
SonicTheDalek said:

What?

Monster Iestyn said:
I'm not actually going to work on him at all... I've already got several things that I haven't finished yet, and any more would make it harder to choose which of them to do.

So basically, they're just more unused sprites.

Please get back on topic...

(Goes onto paint and continues to draw sprites of masterchief wad before he is forgotten)

light dasher said:
Sure we're patient, you just need to work on a lot less projects. No other reasons why Blaze has got stolen from you. ;)

SonicTheDalek said:
light dasher said:
Sure we're patient, you just need to work on a lot less projects. No other reasons why Blaze has got stolen from you. ;)
.....Blaze and tails trick sprites, wow that's allot of projects
SAW is on hold because I'm waiting for SF94

light dasher said:
SonicTheDalek said:
light dasher said:
.....Blaze and tails trick sprites, wow that's allot of projects
SAW is on hold because I'm waiting for SF94
Then I'll do Silver Sonic if that's what you want.

Uh....If you want yeah....I might cancel blaze, Tails trick sprites I don't have any ideas then the one I already gave.

Project? What project? you don't have any projects to project on AAHHHHH
(you'll get a cookie if you know what I'm babbling about)

light dasher said:
Project? What project? you don't have any projects to project on AAHHHHH
(you'll get a cookie if you know what I'm babbling about)
You don't have any projects to put together to make a project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back