Need Voice Actors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I just tried but my microphone is screwed, at first it sounds like I'm lighting a cigar then I sound like a hippy and finally it for some reason makes this laughing cough noise on every recording. :/

But, I can do a good walkie talkie character voice. :)

Here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/spdr7q

I'll Begin said:
I'm aware that this is incomplete, so you'll get some leeway here and there, but in the end this is a generic Game Maker game and nothing can change that.

Isn't stopping me.

Haven't tried this game, but if it sucks that bad, then you can copy mine, as long as credit is given. Might learn something from the source code, though it might be a little complex.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Hi? I'm here.

Do you need a Sonic voice too? Because I can cover for the ol' blue blur if you need me to as well.

Really! I can use you in my game to Sonic XCR.

It's getting added. I've been busy with the scripting. And if you want to lend me some source code, credit will be given. The demo was supposed to be up Monday, but there were some unexpected errors with the movement. I should have it up next week. Until then, enjoy the soundtrack being added to OHZ main page:
http://www.outerhavenzone.com
The links are currently being added

Well, Tails won't be speaking through a walkie talkie in SO, sorry. And for those that are taking parts, there's been a LOT of script added to the site. I think the link is still in the messages, if not, let me know and I'll give you them again.

I'll send you a Knuckles imitation voice by me later today. Got any future projects? I could do Tails' voice also for you in your future projects. Maybe Sonic too.... but then I'd be hogging all the good characters wouldn't I? If you get tired of doing Shadow's voice, let me know.... I'll have all my imitations of Sonic character voices up later today. All the imitation voices of Sonic characters that I know how to do, that is.

either way, I'm getting a better engine to surround the game, right now it's nothing like the BETA demo that I posted. I'd have the other up, but my computer's in the repair shop, i'm at a library. Should post my shadow clips on the site later in the week.

Aww I wish I could join. I wish I could do the voice of Sonic but lol I do Mario better I was pretending to be Mario in P.E. in school I was saying "Itsa me Mario!" or "Press Start To Play!"

Are you going to add custom characters? Or more characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back