Need help with PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionguy555

OH YEAH!
When I first got it, I updated rockband. Then, I tried updating the system. Only I got a problem. IT WON'T LOAD!
I try every day and it stays at 0%. This is really making me mad. What's wrong with it?

XD. This would go on like...the Rockband/PS3 forums, wouldn't it? I was not expecting such a topic here. Read their Wiki! *shot* Seriously, read their help files.

Most useless post ever. Seriously, why do you expect people having read absolutely every document in existance on the world? Besides if it was like that, then there would be no forums as nobody should need help. Besides it may happen his problem is not listed in the help files. Post something useful. Through sadly I don't know anything about it, so I can't help. But don't assume everybody knows everything :/

Sik said:
Most useless post ever. Seriously, why do you expect people having read absolutely every document in existance on the world? Besides if it was like that, then there would be no forums as nobody should need help. Besides it may happen his problem is not listed in the help files. Post something useful. Through sadly I don't know anything about it, so I can't help. But don't assume everybody knows everything :/
Forums are meant to help people. If it's happened to me, it might of happened to somebody else. Of course, you are correct that nobody is going to read absolutely every document in existance on the world, but I just requested help. Nothing else. If someone knew how to fix it and happen to read this, they would probably post it here. That's all I'm requesting. I'm not wanting everyone to read this topic, all I want is help. I am enjoying my PS3 and want to have a full experience of what I spend descent money on.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Yes, but the help topics here have to do with SRB2. You posted this topic in the wrong forum, as far as I'm considered.
This is the best forum I know. All the others that I can find are stupid, have no rules, flooded with noobs, or all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back