Need Help Getting Unbanned in Kart Krew Server

Evilasio

Hey, guys. I just wanna let you know that it's not my lucky day, and because of that I got kicked out of Kart Krew for tracing other peoples sprites or something like that. Maybe, If I just stick to making my own character instead of copying someone else's stuff, none of this would've happened. I tried appealing in Kart Krew Discord Ban Appeals so I can get unbanned at the server so I can learn to follow the rules and never again trace someone's art. And then It keeps telling me to wait until the staffs approves my message. *sigh* I just need some help getting unbanned in Kart Krew on the Discord server....

Hey, guys. I just wanna let you know that it's not my lucky day, and because of that I got kicked out of Kart Krew for tracing other peoples sprites or something like that. Maybe, If I just stick to making my own character instead of copying someone else's stuff, none of this would've happened. I tried appealing in Kart Krew Discord Ban Appeals so I can get unbanned at the server so I can learn to follow the rules and never again trace someone's art. And then It keeps telling me to wait until the staffs approves my message. *sigh* I just need some help getting unbanned in Kart Krew on the Discord server....
The ideal solution here is to wait for them to respond to or approve your message. We can do nothing to help, but acting impatient won’t help either.

The ideal solution here is to wait for them to respond to or approve your message. We can do nothing to help, but acting impatient won’t help either.
Hi, I was there when he got banned. Here's what happened: Someone found out that he was tracing someone's sprites. And he never really address the allegations. Even when the mod asked him to clarify, he didn't really respond. Hence the reason why he got banned. He then came back into the server under a new account name.

Hi, I was there when he got banned. Here's what happened: Someone found out that he was tracing someone's sprites. And he never really address the allegations. Even when the mod asked him to clarify, he didn't really respond. Hence the reason why he got banned. He then came back into the server under a new account name.
Yeah.... My bad..... I promise I won't come back while banned here again.......

Last edited:
Yeah, I actually respected your appeal (well, the second one, the first one was stupid). I was the only person on 'Krew staff who said maybe we should unban you, and then before a day more passed you sent *another* appeal and ban evaded. It doesn't exactly inspire faith... try appealing in like, 3 months, and maybe everyone can reconsider it then.

Yeah, I actually respected your appeal (well, the second one, the first one was stupid). I was the only person on 'Krew staff who said maybe we should unban you, and then before a day more passed you sent *another* appeal and ban evaded. It doesn't exactly inspire faith... try appealing in like, 3 months, and maybe everyone can reconsider it then.
I guess..........

I was also wondering if could get unbanned from the kart krew server. my previous discord acct got compromised so i completely understand why i they have to remove me completely for safety purposes. I made a new account and added all security measures to prevent that from happening again. If the mods allow me, i would love to join back in!

I was also wondering if could get unbanned from the kart krew server. my previous discord acct got compromised so i completely understand why i they have to remove me completely for safety purposes. I made a new account and added all security measures to prevent that from happening again. If the mods allow me, i would love to join back in!
I'm glad you we're able to add security measures! :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back