• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nazo.wad (in the making)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, Nazo was Sonic X superstition. Problem is, that frickin' Chakra X guy took it farther than it needed to go. With Perfect Nazo.

The real Nazo looks like and Evil Super Sonic in a way. This Nazo here looks like Nitemare. >_>;

My Return statement

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Nazo wasn't fan made, he was featured in a mysterious pic for Sonic X. Look it up on Wikipedia

Me a small amount of time ago said:
To all who pointed out the fact that most of Nazo is fan made, he probably is basing it off of The Nazo Unleashed Trilogy on www.newgrounds.com. I get this theory from the shoes, which were the only part of Nazo's design that Chakra X made, because they were not revealed in the animation you speak of.

The mysterious pic you're talking about is the animation I addressed.
By most I meant his abilities, backstory, and shoe design were all fanmade but his appearance from the legs up is all the pic/animation showed so that much of Nazo is SEGA/4KiDS/(Whoever the **** own's it)'s property and his shoes were fair game for the imagination. Thusly, Nazo wasn't fan-made per-say... On the Contrary, he was upgraded from "worthless scrapped character from Sonic X" status to "actually not spam but a powerful new enemy" status. However I will grant to you that Perfect Nazo was a little to much like Omega Shenron from DBGT.

Atleast fix his spines. They look all squiggly. >_O

EDIT: About that someone should draw Shadic thing:

0003su5.jpg

Draykon said:
Nazo's head spines are identical to SuperSonic's, his eyes are much thinner, and he has no muzzle.

Also he sux, not enough information is available on him to create a proper character WAD, and his name probably isn't even Nazo anyway.

He was originally going to be a silver superform of Sonic in Sonic X, but they scrapped the idea at the last minute.

uhh....looks okay....but nazo looked basically like a light-blue recolor of super sonic....i think...the shoes are great, though! but the hair....i'll wait until i see all 8 angle sprites before i completely judge this one.

not bad though. :^)

Kai the Hedgehog said:
You do know sprites have to be green to change color in SRB2 right? Except for knuckles for some reason...
I think that in Knuckles case, it was the fact that he was a 3D rendering.

Lets see, first off the eyes match, the shoes share the same colors, the quills share a same upward shape like Nitemare's upper quills. So far that's what I see.

It's pretty damn close, certainly... enough to raise some question as to just what the OP is recoloring.

Oh, right, recoloring. That alone's lock-worthy, m'kay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back