• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nazo.wad (in the making)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says I am making a Nazo wad for SRB2 and also seeing as the topic would get locked without proof:

supaa1ph0.png

Yet what should his ability be?

Like, this has been started, failed, canned, hated, and then puked on.

We don't need this process again.

Eww, it looks like it Sonic, with different spines and shoes.. and eyes. Nazo is a recolor anyway, so I wouldn't go through with it if I were you.

I think he should have homing thok. Also, every hedgehog looks like sonic with different spines, shoes, and eyes :P.

flyer3f said:
I think he should have homing thok. Also, every hedgehog looks like sonic with different spines, shoes, and eyes :P.

True, I honestly don't see how anyone is able to make a hedgehog these days without it being "different" as most people want. Since all hedgehogs are simply redone versions of sonic, it's impossible to make a truely non-recolor hedgehog.(Back to topic) This is pretty good, keep it up.

Jason The Hedgehog said:
flyer3f said:

True, I honestly don't see how anyone is able to make a hedgehog these days without it being "different" as most people want. Since all hedgehogs are simply redone versions of sonic, it's impossible to make a truely non-recolor hedgehog.

That's more or less the point. We have one Sonic the Hedgehog. We don't need more Sonics. Or more hedgehogs. Sonic is fine alone. More are unnecessary.

Nazo's head spines are identical to SuperSonic's, his eyes are much thinner, and he has no muzzle.

Also he sux, not enough information is available on him to create a proper character WAD, and his name probably isn't even Nazo anyway.

Not even that zck. Nazo is a picture, and an ultrabrief animation of the same position, but with an animated aura. He has no voice. Anything else about him is either taken from that one picture, or fanmade.

Protonic Basic v.1 said:
As the title says I am making a Nazo wad for SRB2 and also seeing as the topic would get locked without proof:

supaa1ph0.png

Yet what should his ability be?

ahem. he has to be glowing blue to light blue.

Dark Warrior said:
That's more or less the point. We have one Sonic the Hedgehog. We don't need more Sonics. Or more hedgehogs. Sonic is fine alone. More are unnecessary.

That's basically what I was getting at, sorry if my statement caused you to take it the wrong way.

Something to remember about wads in general is that they provide an alternative way of playing the game so that we're not getting the same old stuff. If your character doesn't add anything to the game, be it graphics or gameplay, you might want to reconsider whether you should change around a few things or not.

My role: Defense Attorney

To all who pointed out the fact that most of Nazo is fan made, he probably is basing it off of The Nazo Unleashed Trilogy on www.newgrounds.com. I get this theory from the shoes, which were the only part of Nazo's design that Chakra X made, because they were not revealed in the animation you speak of.

Personally, I would like to see Perfect Nazo as the Superform. as Well as Shadic and Hyper Shadic (who doesn't flash colors so don't try to bring that up.) I'd make them myself but I suck at drawing. So I'll ask Protonic Basic v.1 if he has those planned for the future, and that was NOT a WAD request.

Nazo wasn't fan made, he was featured in a mysterious pic for Sonic X. Look it up on Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back