Naruto ultimate ninja storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
best fighting game there'll ever be until they make ultimate ninja 2 (i know its awsome because i played the demo)

Metalkids said:
also the master server is down......again

Wow, talk about being off topic.

[On-topic] I don't like anime-based games. They don't appeal to me, and even if it was made for a few years would still be crap in my opinion.

Chisuun said:
Metalkids said:

[On-topic] I don't like anime-based games. They don't appeal to me, and even if it was made for a few years would still be crap in my opinion.

LMAO...^^

i started watching naruto a few weeks ago and its awesome!!
but i never played the games...

i wanna buy a sharingan contact lenses :3
too bad they are so expensive :/

DNAngel244 said:
Chisuun said:
Metalkids said:

LMAO...^^

I guess that post doesn't really make sense.

As someone who dislikes Naruto, I would like to suggest that everyone else who dislikes Naruto should stay out of this topic if they don't care and have nothing nice to say. "Naruto sux" and "Naruto can die in a fire" don't cut it.

I'll Begin said:
As someone who dislikes Naruto, I would like to suggest that everyone else who dislikes Naruto should stay out of this topic if they don't care and have nothing nice to say. "Naruto sux" and "Naruto can die in a fire" don't cut it.
The most naruto games I like Is Shippuden EX, and Ultimate Ninja 3-5, Not sure with the otheres.

I'll Begin' that was realy nice of you to say that :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back