Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, I don't know much about it....

• No, I'm not a big fan of Naruto, but if I was I would like it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I used to hate Naruto. But after watching this game and Naruto vs. Sasuke and noticing how great the storyline is, I changed my mind.

Same here, except I was watching naruto than stopped, than later on watched the rock lee vs gaara and other episodes in japan than started watching it, but heres a question are they gonna release this in the United States and other countrys.

This is for the wii, The super upgrade in the clash series, well of course since its the newest :mrgreen: So can the wii play import games like the DS or you need the freeloader.

And I see they took it way back to the beginning to shippuuden.

They will but I doubt it will be anytime soon. Considering that they just released Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 (Narutimate hero 2).

There are 4 clash games and one for the wii which is this. been out for a long time to.

Jman said:
This is for the wii, The super upgrade in the clash series, well of course since its the newest :mrgreen: So can the wii play import games like the DS or you need the freeloader.

And I see they took it way back to the beginning to shippuuden.
No, there is another one for the Wii, this is for the PS2, The one for the Wii is called Geiko Taisen something something Blah blah blah. This isn't for the clash series, its for the Ultimate Ninja series. But they really need Timeskip Sasuke, he is the ownage of Naruto.

I honestly wish there was just a flat out "no" option. That would barely suit my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back