Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Redacted] 14, live in Kentucky

I keep several deadly weapons in my house, and aren't exactly incompetent when it comes to resisting capture. The law is on my side in killing in the name of self-defense, and I'm enough of a nut job to do it.

Any internet rapists wanna test that?

Last edited:
I'm Chris Thorndyke! *shot*
No, my name is actually Adolf Hitler. *stabbed*
Hi! My name is... WHAT? My name is... WHO? My name is... SLIM SHADY! *exterminated*

Oh, my REAL name? It's A.M.D., Andrew Marc Dobson, and if there's any internet rapist knocking on my door, they won't "Feel the Sunshine", instead they "Feel the Buttshine".

Joseph. Pure and simple.

I'm old enough to get my drivers permit, WHEEEE! *Strangled*
Edit: Removed a buttload of newb-ishness from my post.

Eh, I feel I can give my first name without anyone hunting me down. Though I try to keep it classified, my first name is Emmanuel. Very uncommon really. Even in South America...

Ice said:
Eh, I feel I can give my first name without anyone hunting me down. Though I try to keep it classified, my first name is Emmanuel. Very uncommon really. Even in South America...

Thats my name too. 0_o

GemEarthBrandon said:
The Dark Fox said:
You gotta love how most people actually post their last name on a forum not knowing how it's dangerous.

My name is Lawrence. Kinda lame, but meh.

How it's dangerous. You actin like someone wanna hunt you. It can be more than one people with the same name but me, I'm a legendary.
Yea, um..... some people here know my address, and I said my last name, so, yea... Anyway, the name's Brandon. I won't say my last name, because people always mis-pronounce it, even though it's not that hard >_>

[my name is cordell maronay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back