Naked Brothers Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
Oh god this show's horrible.

Discuss and whatnot.
Kill The SHOW!, Kill The Songs!, I dont wanna watch 10-12 year old on thier gay parade adventure band.

I wish the cancell it. The good shows are always put on for about maybe 50 episodes and then cancelled, while the good shows go on for about 2 or 3 years.

Earuto said:
The good shows are always put on for about maybe 50 episodes and then cancelled, while the bad shows go on for about 2 or 3 years.

I think you might've typed that wrong. Fix'd.

Anyways, I only saw a few seconds, and all I can say is it's incredibly dumb. I already don't like it.

One word:
Retarded.
The show is beyond terrible, they aren't very good singers, no-one their age could have that many "fans", the acting is just...fake.
Altogether I despise the show.

Chaos said:

Discuss and whatnot.

The title says it all. Crappy, hideous, and even Barney the dinosaur could sing better than some retared 10 - 12 year old kids can. (sarcasm) :P

Ghost_Zero said:
Earuto said:
The good shows are always put on for about maybe 50 episodes and then cancelled, while the bad shows go on for about 2 or 3 years.

I think you might've typed that wrong. Fix'd.

Anyways, I only saw a few seconds, and all I can say is it's incredibly dumb. I already don't like it.

Thanks. I was in a rush.

HYPERKNUX said:
Chaos said:

Discuss and whatnot.

The title says it all. Crappy, hideous, and even Barney the dinosaur could sing better than some retared 10 - 12 year old kids can. (sarcasm) :P
Actuly I think Barney would win.
(No sarcasm)

worst show, infact for watching 1 minute of the show, I'm going to strike myself with this knife in the stomach.

I remember that now!

They can't sing, the lyrics are repeating the same line over and over, the who's also bad. Etc, etc.

I'd rather drink bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back