Naka

Naka 1.1

i knew that
Post automatically merged:

so i decided i'll play srb2 kart for the sake of playing this, but for some reason i don't see the file when i try to enable it, maybe wad files aren't a thing in srb2 kart?

Last edited:
i knew that

so i decided i'll play srb2 kart for the sake of playing this, but for some reason i don't see the file when i try to enable it, maybe wad files aren't a thing in srb2 kart?
They are a thing, I think you need to add them in a folder called "addons" in order to see them. If it's not there, try creating the folder, putting the addon in there, and see if you can enable it in-game.

They are a thing, I think you need to add them in a folder called "addons" in order to see them. If it's not there, try creating the folder, putting the addon in there, and see if you can enable it in-game.
ik what addons are i've been playing this game for awhile
1686677005390.png
20230613102422_1.jpg

Huh, odd. It shows up in the game for me, not sure why it's not showing up on yours then. I'd guess that it has to do with an outdated version of SRB2Kart, but I don't think that can be the case either.

Huh, odd. It shows up in the game for me, not sure why it's not showing up on yours then. I'd guess that it has to do with an outdated version of SRB2Kart, but I don't think that can be the case either.
i checked the srb2 kart mod, and it seems like i have the most recent version of it since i remember getting it earlier this year, i'm honestly really confused, am i being stupid? (update i checked the version number, and it's 1.6 soooo idk)

Last edited:
Yeah yours is updated, so I don't know why yours isn't showing. Maybe your using a different addons folder in-game?
i'll just redownload the mod and put it in a new folder

ok so i think i figured it out now, i opened the game on my steam library instead of going to the actual file destination, and before i opened the game up i moved the game files to another driver and forgot to link the new destination when i opened the game up

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back