Mystic Temple Locations (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse my noobyness, but what exactly do these 'temples' to in mystic realm? I beat it and didn't see any hint of a temple anywhere... do they contain the chaos emmys or the bonus orbs?

They are structures in every act 2 of a mystic realm level, they can be pretty easy to distinguish from the rest of the level, they use the textures from arial garden zone, and have a platform in the middle, jump on it and a message "**** **** mystic temple has been activated" (**** the level) nad at the end of the stage you'll get wrped to another level, which usually has a theme based on the previous act, at the end of the level you'll find a chaos emerald.

JCZ1>JCZ2>JCZ3

JCZ1>JCZ2+mystic temple>MKZ1+emerald>JCZ3

ree-c said:
They are structures in every act 2 of a mystic realm level, they can be pretty easy to distinguish from the rest of the level, they use the textures from arial garden zone, and have a platform in the middle, jump on it and a message "**** **** mystic temple has been activated" (**** the level) nad at the end of the stage you'll get wrped to another level, which usually has a theme based on the previous act, at the end of the level you'll find a chaos emerald.

JCZ1>JCZ2>JCZ3

JCZ1>JCZ2+mystic temple>MKZ1+emerald>JCZ3

Dude, it's just MKZ. There is only one MKZ.

EDIT:

Keeping with the theme of the page:

Warp Zone DO NOT TRY THIS IN MR 4.0 OR 4.1, IT JUST CRASHES WHEN YOU BEAT JCZ1. Go up the waterfall in the beginning of JCZ1. About halfway up is a secret room containing a Blue Shield, a 1Up, and a Super Ring. The northeast corner wall is breakable, popping you into another secret room. The north wall is breakable in here, that disguises a Armaggedon Shield, and another breakable wall going back to the main part of the level. You don't want to do that yet, though. In the west side of the room is four red springs. Hop on one and you will be catapulted into a tunnel. Head down this tunnel. You will reach a new area. When you enter it, the famous Mario "Welcome to Warp Zone!" will appear. This area is empty except for a Mystic Temple-type-thing. Go over to it and hit the quadruple switch block in the middle. It will say "Warp Zone Activated". Go back to the tunnel, and go through it, back down the spring area (n00bs: do NOT hit the spring area again, just fall down the top into the secret room) and go do the part about the north breakable wall. Take the left passageway once you get out of the second breakable wall, and you'll be right by the level exit. Beat the level.

There! You're in Warp Zone!

Don't worry if you're a super-mega-ultra-n00b who doesn't know what SRB2 stands for and just calls the game Sonic Robo Blast 2. Demos are coming soon. (As soon as I can find somebody to host them)

ZTaimat said:
*eyes pop open* must.... find... GWAR!! :twisted:

There are no bonus orbs in SRB2! Is he talking about Blue Spheres or those balloon things from Sonic Heroes? I'm not sure.

IZ TEH DUBBLE POSTY DILITED! YAYS!

I would suggest adding in Starlight palace's mystic temple location, but im not going to tell you how to, now will I? :P

gargoyl-*shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back