Mystic sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

First I made them public at #srb2fun, now I post them.

mystic.png

What do you think about them?

Yeah, I had that feeling, too, specially because I was playing PS2 when I was making them :P By the way, they were made using a palette adapted to work in the MegaDrive, just in case I ever try to use the sprites in it.

Looks a lot like Phantasy Star style :D Great job...

Also, when the hell were you in SRB2Fun?

Man, that's so PS-esque it's unreal. Also, come on. Mystic sprites? Like he needs yet another ego boost; I think we're all set on that front, thank you. =P

Mystic is no longer the intimidating figure he once was.

The student has surpassed the master...

The shoulder plates are light purple...

The real problem is that we have no idea what the front of the character looks like, since Mystic doesn't even know who made the image.

If we did know, then we could have a mystic.wad, and maybe an exe where he uses a banhammer in netgames, and it actually bans/kicks them from the server(of course, this would only work when you and others are using the exe).

Titanium said:
If we did know, then we could have a mystic.wad, and maybe an exe where he uses a banhammer in netgames, and it actually bans/kicks them from the server(of course, this would only work when you and others are using the exe).

Please avoid pointlessly using the size tags. Those are only good for, say, hiding spoilers for something in a post. Nothing more, really.

Mystic has pink hair!? Zomg, FF is the student silly.

EDIT: Mystic looks a little cross eyed.

Nice job there, Sik. They remind me of Someone from Phantasy Star On the Genesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back