Mystic realms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you must have the wrong version of SRB2 or buy glasses. They're exactly in front of it :roll:

Maybe you got it already and didn't notice. You don't jump in exitement when you touch the emerald like in games like Sonic Spinball. You get it as a ring, which is stupid X_X It can't have the "you got an emerald" music. It has to sound like a ring, which is stupid X_X

I like how you say "jump in excitement" XD.

It would be pretty neat if you jumped trying to turn into Super Sonic or something, just to fail and fall on your face. :)

Heh, imagine Sonic jumping up and going into a modified "Turning Super" animation whenever he collected one of those and then staying curled up into a ball to land...

I´ve finally arrived to Aerial Garden Act 2 with Sonic and 6 emeralds... Silver Cavern is just Hell >_oUU I´ve passed Sunken Plant and Nitric Citadel without dying more than 2 times... (Playing Silver Cavern with Sonic during two weeks makes you good :P).

Now I´m stuck again U_U Aerial Garden 2 with Sonic is Hell too... How in name of Hell can you reach those damned 2 buttons that opens the Mystic's temple???? I´ve ended the game with Knux and 7 emeralds, but I reached those buttons gliding U_U

Any shortcuts around the level??

Aerial Garden Act 3 is a lot easier for me, because there are fewer enemies and I had a really bad time there with Knux, so I played it a lot and now I barely die... And Act 4 is too easy. Will I need much lives in the last levels with Sonic? I don´t need more than 1 life in Act 3 and 4, and I don´t know if I can lose the other 7 in Aerial Garden Act 2...

I'd say you'll want at least 20 lives for your first run through PAZ if you haven't actually made it there yet. And once you beat Mystic Realm 4, why not go to the archives and beat Mystic Realm 3?! YAY FOR SWARMS OF ENEMIES AND ROCKET-JUMPING FISH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back