Mystic Realm troubles (Hello, by the by)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done beating Castle Eggman with Knux, and I wasn't taken to the Mystic Realm stages. I made sure to apply them onto the game before playing but nothing happened.

Do I have to find them? If its alright to ask, may I ask how?

Please and thanks!

No. You usually get to Crawla Island after kicking Fatman's royally large behind.
I dunno what to tell ya, except for... Try again?

If you have loaded the WAD, you could type MAP MAP10 in the consol. That should get you to Crawla Island Zone 1.

Using this topic since it's already lying around on the first page. Making a new one would be a waste of time and space.

So, wait, is this nearing completion? I saw the trailer over at SFGHQ (yeah, definitely not the world's greatest compression given how blurry it got at times, but good enough that I could make stuff out). Is it due for release soon? Are Skims actually working now?

...yeah, that's pretty much all I have to ask right now.

It's been at a point I could release it for some time. However, 1.09 is not. 1.09 is going to be summer at the earliest. Hence, I've been consistantly adding new stuff onto the pack to make it more interesting. If nothing else, when it finally DOES come out, it'll be damn impressive.

Yay I can hardly wait. :| I just want 1.09 to come out ASAP because there will be so much more you can do with wadding, playing, etc.

Really? Do you have a link to the trailer?

EDIT Found it! Bah, next time use Software or OpenGL without MipMapping. Is that 1.09?

The reason the file is such horrible quality is to keep bandwidth usage down. I attempt NOT to rape Sepwich, because if it goes down I'm screwed.

I recorded the movie with Fraps, and encoded it with XviD on the lowest possible settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back