Mystery Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started hosting a server when I went to jump and was stuck to the ceiling. There was a player named ????? who was saying," Ahahahahahaha!" I told him/her to stop and I used the gravity comand to put it to .5 and it didn't work. I didn't verify him/her either. I also didn't notice that he/she had joined so I checked the console to see if there was player 2 join server or whatever and it didn't. Then when I would stop running I wouldn't be able to move. The other player didn't even have a character, then I shut down. Does anyone know how or why this happened?

You were probably playing !!!'s World of Chaos, or on a dedicated server. When you are the host of a dedicated server, you are not in the game, and you have a command box that you talk through.

I'll Begin said:
Possibly. It is also strange that YOU were hosting the server. Although it is probably a hacker. Run a virus scan. Because sometimes people can create a virus and hack into your comp. Perhaps a new site you have visited. Or something new you downloaded. Either way it is a hacker.

~Mecha

I remember one time I tried to reconnect to a laggy server after it kicked me and when I rejoined I was on the server but didn't have a character and was simply being forced to F12 other peeps. It kicked me again a few moments later so I didn't get to see what was what though.

Well, The person could have known your password for the server, or something

Did it say anywhere in your logs "User has passed authentication" or something along those lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back