• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My WADs

Which you liked Most?

• WED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Training

• None

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arf

I've finnaly got my WADs Hosted!
Please, send me some feedback, specially WED.WAD Which was my first WAD!
Thank you. O the Link is This

Not bad, Arf. I like WED.WAD a lot! Excellent thing placement! That Crawla Commander scared the crap out of me. :wink: As for Training, I can't say anything about that because it is "uncomplete", like your website says.

BOTH are incomplete. But when I get my WADding skills better you will like a lot more WED

Wow, wed.wad is really good! Much better than my first :D.
There's alot of graphical glitches in OpenGL, so you may want to use Zennode.exe on the wad before you release it next time.

I've heard a lot of that program but never found It in anyway.
Ah... Thanks for that!

Hmm, Wed.wad isn't too bad. It's a bit cramped for match netgames, but it'll probably be great for tag. Nice.

Oh, and this reminds me... *posts in the January contest topic*

Wed.Wad was made a LOT os time before training.wad, so obviously It will be more voted as it is more completed. Also It's not a Match level,
Since I cannot play any netgames 'till (I don't know when), I only make singl player wads.
When I was bored making both of them, I started the keyboard map.

WED.WAD is okay and Training was notoriusly short. Nice job on the spring logo, though, even if that ara doesn't actually work right.

Also, you may want to take a look at Training Zone in SPM 12 when it releasesAfter all of these fscking delays; It'll give you some nice ideas if you ever decide to finish your version. :wink:

After all those fscking delays
Wow. That was way too direct.
And I don't think I will stop making Training Zone, only If The Storm of ideas stop raining in my head...
Also, I've posted my avatar on freewebs, for 1 minute It stayed, but, after that, It dissappeared! Can someone tell me what happened?

You mean this one?
arfavi.png

Yes, Arf, you can link to it. It's on my webspace.

*Looking at the image hosting link*
You Bastard!
Anyway, I'll don't know what to do with WED 'cause I'm loosing creativity.
I'll se what to do... It seems WED.Wad is winning the poll, but some will probably change their minds with Training Zone When It's finishied.
The spring logo works perfectly for me, It doesn't work with you??
Any of you liked the logos for any training area? I love how the lava one looks!

Uh, the lava one looks displaced because you run over it without getting hurt.
I like the creativity on the spring one, though... Never would've thought of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back