• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My wad im making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Ruiz

<^_^BrandonRuiz^_^>
Im new here, So i dont really know the rules.
I dont know how to put pictures into the box yet beacause it keeps telling me i need a URL, so anyways, i need some help with this wad, it needs lots of lumps. Heres the beta wad. For those who would like to help, your greatfully thanked! ^_^

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Sorry, this is a recolor, i just joined today so i dont know all the rules yet ^_^'

Last edited by a moderator:
well the URL thing for the pictures means you need a photo account I recommend photo bucket upload your pics their and there! just run over your pics in photo bucket a little window should appear and then click on direct link next just put it in the picture url make sure to delete whats in the URL box first!. :D

Well, if you knew it was a recolor and it was going to be unacceptable here, then why did you go ahead and post it? We have a color function built in to the game already, and it works over multiplayer without downloading WADs. I'm locking this on account of WAD quality and asking for help without much initiative.

In regards to linking images, get an imgur.com, imageshack.us or photobucket.com account and upload them there; they have boxes with generated BB code for putting in your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back