My Vote

Logan8r

Logan8r#3805
I've played through all the levels as Modern Sonic so I guess I'll try voting on this:

#1 Metallic Madness Good Future by Kwiin & Kanna
Metallic Madness is beautiful, has multiple paths and fun momentum, it has a lack of enemies but I think that's intentional because it's a good future,
I might be bias because MMGF is my favorite zone from CD.

#2 Aqua Paradise Zone by Twins'R'Awesome
Was quite a lot of fun to rocket around in despite being a water level.

#3 Rustic Templar Zone by MK.exe
Was pretty fun and I loved the Spark music.

#4 Toffee Tor Zone, Act 1 by RoyKirbs
Was a fun level and the first time I've seen someone use Rollout Rocks on water.

#5 Hectic Harbor Zone by ACStriker
Hectic Harbor was certainly hectic, and has what I assume is JSR music.
It also had a random emerald laying around for some reason.

#6 Spyro Ripto Blast 2 - Snowflake Ridge by TrickyTex & Tatsuru
Snowflake Ridge is pretty awesome being a Spyro level, but I think the bees were unneeded, the snowmen do their job better the the bees, the bees are just constant stress if not dealt with, and will punish you for not being curled at all times because they just fly in from the side at mach speed, thay aren't so bad when you have rings but I can't find any way to heal Sparx.

#7 Wild West Zone, Act 2 by Dead
Wild West Zone was pretty cool and made good use of some gimmicks.

#8 Concordian Coast Zone by Ktoby & Pronicthewedgehog
Concordian Coast was fun and beautiful but I wish it was longer.

#9 Overgrown Heights Zone by InferNOr
Overgrown Heights was cool and really big, if a bit ring spammy. Also I think there is a water pit that you can't escape tho.

#10 Oasis Palace Zone by So2ro
Was also cool and big.

#11 Myriad Memories Zone by ManimiFire
Was a bit too dark but was also a cool puzzle level.

#12 Shadow of Atlantis Zone by akirahedgehog
Was a water level, but it did have a cool deign.

#13 Heroes Hall by Zaxel
Was pretty big but also had a lot of enemy spam, could use more checkpoints and I got lost at the end with all the dead end bed rooms.

#14 Wasteland Wilds Zone by SunCyclone
Was kinda barren but not too bad.

#15 Crystal Cave Zone by CST1229
Looked cool but didn't have much, was kinda cramped and short

#16 Cyan Heights Zone by PencilVoid
Cyan Heights was kind of scary with all it's pits and it was really short, but it's not so bad.

#17 Anteggtica Zone by Radicalicious
Was pretty empty, there were hardly any rings or enemies.

#18 Cluttered Cave Zone, Act 2 by Riolucariolu
Was pretty much a water level with some platforming and lava, the switch was cool at least.

#19 Valley Falls Zone by Hamsandwich
Vally Falls started out ok, a little plain but not bad, then it got boring at the water part, and the water maze was just torture, it clashed with the rest of the level. The 2D parts were ok but a little jank. I finally made it to the end on my last life only to be crushed by the elevator to the exit.

#20 Magma Falls Zone by RadicalChaos_6922
I managed to get through it without dying which is good because there are no checkpoints! It's pretty much RVZ but worse, also I don't think it's possible to get past the Rollout rock part without getting hurt.

#21 Hypertower Zone by WasifBoomz
Hypertower did not give me too much trouble but it's a bit of a mess, also in multiplayer after the elevator at the start leaves any players who respawn will be stuck in a death loop.

P.S. even though I can't vote for it, Hub Zone is awesome!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back