My Srb2 game is running in a small window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurgly

Whenever I try to play Srb2, it runs in a small, compressed window. If I change the video mode to a bigger screen, the command prompt is REALLY small. Any suggestions?

Use the SRB2 Launcher, and in Main Options, check the box saying "Manual Resolution" and type in 1024x768, then run it. Be warned that this setting makes the game lag a lot in Software Mode, so if you're going to do this, you might also want to check the box that says "OpenGL Mode"

fawfulfan said:
Use the SRB2 Launcher, and in Main Options, check the box saying "Manual Resolution" and type in 1024x768, then run it. Be warned that this setting makes the game lag a lot in Software Mode, so if you're going to do this, you might also want to check the box that says "OpenGL Mode"
Isn't that resolution a bit to big, either select full screen mode or 800 x 600 manual resolution then change the default resolution ingame.

All else fails reinstall the game and if still continues it might be something wrong with your graphics card forcing it to go windowed mode

fawfulfan said:
1024x768 fills my screen up.
800x600 works with almost every monitor so i would say 800x600 just to be safe unless you know your screen size and/or what it can support.

You may well be right. Actually, when I load my game on 1024x768, it runs in full screen, but it says in the command prompt "Warning: Resolution is not aspect correct!" There aren't any problems, but that may well mean I entered an unsupported setting. Slurgly, I advise you to experiment with the manual resolution to see what settings work best for you.

Well I don't know what happened but it's all good now. Thanks anyway guys.

*coughcoughlockcoughcough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back