• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My OC Jim!

Matrio

I'm not SMG3!!!
Now before you ask, this ain't some cheap Sonic OC, it actually is human and in my own style! He is also gonna be used for the game that me and my freinds are making! introducing Mythic Island! (here is the discord btw, go check it out: https://discord.gg/KDAEkh3Zjr) unfortunately it's still in prototype state, but in the meanwhile me and my friend are working on a addon for srb2. Here is some images:
Logo:

mythicislandlogo.png

Jim:
jimprotosprites-2.png.png

im not gonna lie, this kinda just looks like the generic human in pixel art, maybe there could be some more "distinguishing" features that seperate him from other human ocs?
it is a start though.

im not gonna lie, this kinda just looks like the generic human in pixel art, maybe there could be some more "distinguishing" features that seperate him from other human ocs?
it is a start though.
does the hair count as a "distinguishing" feature?
And I forgot to mention, He has a bro named Tim too, he's basically a P2 color swap, here is a image, nothin much, just plan to make it so if you type "tim" in the console jim just switches colors, maybe a P2 mode idk, but here is tim.
jimskintim-2.png.png

yeah, kinda cheap, but here is some stuff for Jim
idle (will be fixed):
jimidle.gif

victory:
img_1098-gif.116123

desc for characters because I forgot :p :
Jim: he is a guy who loves the radicalness of the 90s and 2000s, he plays video games and likes to relax, he plays tennis (not much) and reads funny books and graphic novels. He also has a weird spiky haircut and a cool blue shirt with darker blue pants, his favorite food is also pizza!

Tim: he is Jim’s twin bro, he even has the same haircut as Jim’s! His shirt and pants are jim’s blue, but red too! He also likes to go on vacation and computers. He isn’t much of a sports guy, He likes video games too but mostly sticks to portables and computers, he prefers hot dogs than pizza, at least he’s a bit different than jim!

does the hair count as a "distinguishing" feature?
And I forgot to mention, He has a bro named Tim too, he's basically a P2 color swap, here is a image, nothin much, just plan to make it so if you type "tim" in the console jim just switches colors, maybe a P2 mode idk, but here is tim.View attachment 117974
yeah, kinda cheap, but here is some stuff for Jim
idle (will be fixed):
View attachment 117976
victory:
img_1098-gif.116123

desc for characters because I forgot :p :
Jim: he is a guy who loves the radicalness of the 90s and 2000s, he plays video games and likes to relax, he plays tennis (not much) and reads funny books and graphic novels. He also has a weird spiky haircut and a cool blue shirt with darker blue pants, his favorite food is also pizza!

Tim: he is Jim’s twin bro, he even has the same haircut as Jim’s! His shirt and pants are jim’s blue, but red too! He also likes to go on vacation and computers. He isn’t much of a sports guy, He likes video games too but mostly sticks to portables and computers, he prefers hot dogs than pizza, at least he’s a bit different than jim!
it is, but other then the hair hes mostly kinda a guy in a blue shirt, however its still quite a good start to expand what this character is.

it is, but other then the hair hes mostly kinda a guy in a blue shirt, however its still quite a good start to expand what this character is.
Yeah I kind of want to keep him simple, plus he’s easier to draw and is at least original

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back